September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

I agree that there's not a lot to see when you snorkel from the beach, but you could be lucky. I was with my son's family in 2013, and we all saw a nurse shark in the snorkeling area.

I agree that there's not a lot to see when you snorkel from the beach, but you could be lucky. I was with my son's family in 2013, and we all saw a nurse shark in the snorkeling area.
From the beach, you will see small fish, maybe a starfish, maybe barracuda (mean looking but not aggressive), maybe sting ray. On the reef, allot more

What I "assume" from reading a post on this thread, it's when you drop gifts etc in random FEs that aren't in your particular FE group.
Am I right Bobbi?

Yes, that's what some folks do. They talk about this on the Cruise Line Forum here. Someone just puts a gift in a random FE. When I do that, I do put down "bobbiwoz" with my cabin number in case there are any questions. I do that because I do have things that folks can eat. Everything sealed at factory. .

Did someone post that you can get free wifi if you sign up on the boat the first day? We paid almost $100 for 1G on the Magic North Atlantic cruise, so any info would be helpful!

Did someone post that you can get free wifi if you sign up on the boat the first day? We paid almost $100 for 1G on the Magic North Atlantic cruise, so any info would be helpful!
You get a limited number of wifi minutes only if you sign up for it on the first day. The information is in the first day Navigators. If you cannot find it ask at Guest Services.

Just for the first day. Be careful, the usage goes fast. There is a desk on deck 4 that will help you with your phone settings to minimize the data usage

Or you could sign up for the Roy or Walt Suites. They get unlimited internet for the entire cruise !!!!!

It's just 50mb that they give you for free. You have to sign up the first day and only the first day. Everyone in your cabin who is authorized to make purchases can sign up for this. If you have iMessage you can use this for quick texts back to land. Obviously only to other iMessage users.

Good morning!! Only 6 days away until we are off sailing to the Bahamas!! I am so excited!! I get my candy today for the cruise and then tonight me and my grandmother go out to get our nails painted for the cruise!

event.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter