September 26, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hook326 said:
I just booked us on this cruise! Our first cruise ever! Im so excited! I don't know what a fish extender is so I'll add that to my research list! DH, myself, & my two sons 3 & 6yo

Welcome! Fish Extender is a holder with pockets for each member of your party. You make or buy small items for each cabin participating. The FE gets placed outside your door. You then deliver the gifts to those participating by placing them in the pocket.

Super excited!!! When given the option of going to the Disney castle, the beach or on a big ship for vacation, my daughter wants to go on the "big ship". She doesn't even know it's the Disney ship!!!!! All booked and counting down the days. We would like to participate in the FE...myself, DH Steven, and DD Sunny 5yo. We are from Georgia.

Super excited!!! When given the option of going to the Disney castle, the beach or on a big ship for vacation, my daughter wants to go on the "big ship". She doesn't even know it's the Disney ship!!!!! All booked and counting down the days. We would like to participate in the FE...myself, DH Steven, and DD Sunny 5yo. We are from Georgia.

Welcome!

Welcome! Fish Extender is a holder with pockets for each member of your party. You make or buy small items for each cabin participating. The FE gets placed outside your door. You then deliver the gifts to those participating by placing them in the pocket.

Thank you for the explanation! I'm getting so excited for this trip! Has everyone gotten their flights yet? I'm trying to wait but worried it won't come down!

Thank you for the explanation! I'm getting so excited for this trip! Has everyone gotten their flights yet? I'm trying to wait but worried it won't come down!

We go through Southwest and I usually pick them the first day the new schedules come out. We get free flights through out points so I helps.

Since we are close to the 180 day mark, is their a list of participants for the FE. I would like to start planning on my gifts.

Since we are close to the 180 day mark, is their a list of participants for the FE. I would like to start planning on my gifts.

Any FE group I've ever participated in , we don't usually get the list of names until around 30-40 days out, so wouldn't expect it 180 days out

Last one I participated, I did receive early just so participants making gifts could anticipate numbers.

I have just written down the names who have said on here so far that they wish to participate :) that has given me numbers that i can work too.

Hi everyone we are curt and Mel and we are excited for this cruise! This will be our 10 th dcl cruise. We won't be doing the Dvc member cruise but we are doing back to back cruises for the 3 before this one. Looking forward to 2 weeks on board!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

perdy1234 said:
Hi everyone we are curt and Mel and we are excited for this cruise! This will be our 10 th dcl cruise. We won't be doing the Dvc member cruise but we are doing back to back cruises for the 3 before this one. Looking forward to 2 weeks on board!

Wow 2 week- how exciting! You definitely do enjoy cruising! Hope to meet up with you to hear about your earlier cruises.

Hi! My husband booked this cruise as a Christmas gift for my daughters and I. This will be our first DCL and we would love to participate in the FE group too! There are 4 of us...My husband, Allan, myself, and our 10 and 3 year old daughters.

Kim

Hello! My DH, DS and I will be on this cruise as well as the 9/22 4 night. We have a GTY stateroom for both and are hoping we get lucky with being assigned the same cabin! We would love to participate in the FE exchange as well :)

Meghan (me!)
Dean (DH)
Chase (DS age 3)

We are from Philadelphia and this will be our 4th and 5th cruises but first on Disney :)

Hi! My husband booked this cruise as a Christmas gift for my daughters and I. This will be our first DCL and we would love to participate in the FE group too! There are 4 of us...My husband, Allan, myself, and our 10 and 3 year old daughters.

Kim

Hello! My DH, DS and I will be on this cruise as well as the 9/22 4 night. We have a GTY stateroom for both and are hoping we get lucky with being assigned the same cabin! We would love to participate in the FE exchange as well :)

Meghan (me!)
Dean (DH)
Chase (DS age 3)

We are from Philadelphia and this will be our 4th and 5th cruises but first on Disney :)

Welcome to all the new cruisers!

Curt and Mel, way to rack 'em up for Platinum!

Meghan, we're going from this cruise B2B to the DVC cruise and were fortunate enough to stay in the same cabin.

Michael & Michele

Hello Everyone!

This will be our fourth Disney Cruise! We have been on the Dream twice already and will be sailing once more before we embark on this September cruise. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender! We are actually celebrating Nick's 25th birthday while we are on the boat! :) It will just be the two of us. I will post our stateroom number as soon as I know it. Thank You!

Amy

This is my 1st FE so I'm a newbie to all this, so please bear with me. I did a list of those that said they wanted to participate, and we are up to 16 or 17 cabins already. Is there going to be a cut off when we reach a certain number? I know that different groups do different things, just wondering:confused3

Dh and I are on this cruise. Leaving the kids with the grandparents. This will be our 7th cruise. We just got off the Fantasy this past Saturday.

This is my 1st FE so I'm a newbie to all this, so please bear with me. I did a list of those that said they wanted to participate, and we are up to 16 or 17 cabins already. Is there going to be a cut off when we reach a certain number? I know that different groups do different things, just wondering:confused3
I have done FE two other times and one time the list did not get too long so we all took care of everyone on the list.

The second time we did FE, they cut it off about two months before the cruise and there were so many people that the person who took charge ended up splitting everyone into two different groups. So there were two FE groups on the boat in which group 1 only made FE gifts for the people in group 1 and same with group 2. If people signed up after the two month cut off, they could participate, but they were not guaranteed gifts from everyone!

Does that make sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter