September 2015?

I've officially lost my mind. With 12 days left to go, I've got nothing left to plan but I have to do SOMETHING so I downloaded a weather app that shows weather by the minute. I can now obsessively check the weather for the next week and a half (even knowing that Orlando weather is as mercurial as it gets). The next 12 days can't go by fast enough!

Woke up with an email that my Magic bands have been shipped! whoop 27 days to go.

I've officially lost my mind. With 12 days left to go, I've got nothing left to plan but I have to do SOMETHING so I downloaded a weather app that shows weather by the minute. I can now obsessively check the weather for the next week and a half (even knowing that Orlando weather is as mercurial as it gets). The next 12 days can't go by fast enough!

What app? I don't think that's crazy at all, handy tool to have once you are actually there.

I'm going to see your crazy and raise....

Last night while watching TV I saw and ad for the premier of some show, I got all excited and screamed "Ha sorry, can't watch that I'll be in Disney World" DH just looked at me rolled his eyes and shook his head.

33 days! I just placed an order for new dresses...do I really need 7 new dresses for a 4 day trip (in addition to all the other dresses I already own)? Yes. Is there such thing as too many polka do dresses? No.

Just got some Mickey Mail today. Booklet for my trip. So excited. Going Sept 22-28. Second solo trip and cant wait.

We are two weeks out to the day! This time in two weeks I'll be eating dinner at 50s Prime Time Cafe. 8-)

And I thought I was bad checking ride wait times all day, even though I wont even be near WDW for 3 more weeks :)

Got the magic bands in today! I was supposed to go get dh's ticket today from the base ticketing office but slacked. I did make a couple of fp reservations anyway and am hoping to match the times when I get around to getting his. It'll be a very laid back trip. I hope.

Got the magic bands in today! I was supposed to go get dh's ticket today from the base ticketing office but slacked. I did make a couple of fp reservations anyway and am hoping to match the times when I get around to getting his. It'll be a very laid back trip. I hope.

If you are within 30 days, you can make a FP ressie for him, even before you get the ticket. Add (link) his name to your MDE and you can make the reservations for both of you.

I tried but it says need admission and brings me to the place where I scan his ticket in. Am I doing something wrong?

17 days til we are are Disney! I still have to finish the kid's Disney photo album from last year's trip, and I have a ways to go!

27 more days.. Now it's just a waiting game. Our MB's arrived already.. My DW has already started packing some items she won't be using between now and then (so she thinks).. :)

We're down to 26 days and we got our MB's yesterday! I want to start packing, but we still didn't tell our daughter we're going, so I have to do it in secret!:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter