September 2015?

I see....well I'm sure if you keep looking more FP's will open up closer to the dates. It looks like you've stayed at the poly a lot...this is our first time there and we are so excited for it. I hope you have a great trip!! Fingers crossed for good weather as we'll be there at the same time.

I stayed up at to book FPP. I got advert thing I wanted & then went back the next day to rearrange times. I had no problems rearranging A&E or 7DMT & in fact started off with 2 A&E then dropped one. I did go back later and now they are all taken which is a bummer since we are back & forth on our touring plan for the last day but C'est La vie!

I see....well I'm sure if you keep looking more FP's will open up closer to the dates. It looks like you've stayed at the poly a lot...this is our first time there and we are so excited for it. I hope you have a great trip!! Fingers crossed for good weather as we'll be there at the same time.

Its a beautiful resort. I used to really love it. My last trip in 2010, not so much. It was super crowded all the time. Early diners to all the restaurants had people constantly in the GCH and around the grounds at all hours. Pool was crowded, Captain Cooks always had a big crowd, beach crowded at night to watch the fireworks and my biggest issue was there was rarely parking when I returned from a non monorail park in our rental car. One day, I wanted to escape the noise and crowds so we hopped the monorail over to the Contemporary for an ice cream! Ahhh....nice and quiet over there :) I would have picked it this time, but was overruled by hubby and the inlaws. Im sure you will love it, but if you ever have the chance, try the Contemporary. The monorail stops are better, the rooms are spacious and its much more relaxing. Its just not as pretty as the Poly :)

Thanks for that info. I could have stayed at baylake towers but chose the poly since it was less points and the split bathrooms as well as the Murphy bed for our dd3. Aside from the east pool closing it should be a great time.

Thanks for that info. I could have stayed at baylake towers but chose the poly since it was less points and the split bathrooms as well as the Murphy bed for our dd3. Aside from the east pool closing it should be a great time.

It will be an amazing time! It is really great, and like I said, I was overruled by 3 others, so clearly, Im in the minority. Just saying if ever you go back, consider CR. Its really great too! Or if you ever just want a little quiet while your at the Poly, go to CR for an afternoon ice cream :)

We are going August 28-September 5. Split stay between AKL and the Swan. Exited about the Swan, which we paid 169 plus tax and fees.

Bah humbug. Tonight was FP night and A&E was already fully booked by 12:02 am for both days we'll be at MK. This is our first time using FP+ so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I booked 3 other FPs so we could get something on the books. But how do I check to see if any A&Es open up without cancelling the other FPs I already booked? Every time I try to go back and see what else is available, the app tells me that we already have FPs booked that day, and we'll have to cancel them before we can look at new ones. Am I missing something, or do you really have to cancel your existing FPs to even check on availability of new ones?

Bah humbug. Tonight was FP night and A&E was already fully booked by 12:02 am for both days we'll be at MK. This is our first time using FP+ so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I booked 3 other FPs so we could get something on the books. But how do I check to see if any A&Es open up without cancelling the other FPs I already booked? Every time I try to go back and see what else is available, the app tells me that we already have FPs booked that day, and we'll have to cancel them before we can look at new ones. Am I missing something, or do you really have to cancel your existing FPs to even check on availability of new ones?

You can click on update...then choose the date....then change experience...it will show you availability before you actually change them. If you don't go though and select a new one then you just hit back to keep it like it was. This is on the computer not through the app.

You can click on update...then choose the date....then change experience...it will show you availability before you actually change them. If you don't go though and select a new one then you just hit back to keep it like it was. This is on the computer not through the app.

Brilliant, thank you!

I'm going on my first birthday trip to Disney World this September! 29 on the 29th at MAGIC KINGDOM! I'm so excited! A dream come true!

I also love this community exists to squeal over this kind of stuff with! :mickeyjum

My brother and I will be visiting our happy place from 9/7 to 9/15! I can't wait! :love:

I just finished composing 7 days of notes from Tinkerbell to include with our Tinkerbell gifts. So excited!!! Only one month to go!!!!

I just booked our FP's for Sep 1 (30 days out) and was able to get 7DMT at a good time for a party of 6, plus all the other FP's we wanted. No A&E were available but we did that last year and once was more than enough! SO excited. Tomorrow night, DHS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter