September 2015 discount watch

I really just wish the discounts would come out already! I love the planning that goes into a disney trip (i must be crazy!), but I am getting so impatient with waiting for certain dates to be able to do certain things! I just want everything settled. I have managed to book my package and finally my flights last month, but that is it!

I really just wish the discounts would come out already! I love the planning that goes into a disney trip (i must be crazy!), but I am getting so impatient with waiting for certain dates to be able to do certain things! I just want everything settled. I have managed to book my package and finally my flights last month, but that is it!
I am right there with you! I'd love to cross some things off my spreadsheet I created for this trip!!! Waiting for the FD to be announced also going 9/19-9/26

yes, you can book ahead, but from what I have seen in the past if we book our trips now it may reduce options for when the free dining promotion comes out. I am trying very very hard to wait for the promos but it's almost killing me. I have flights already booked for 9-19 to 9-26.
If you book now and then promos are announced you can call and create a new reservation. Most likely you will have to create a new reservation anyway to get discounts and then get a refund for the non-discounted package.

If you book now and then promos are announced you can call and create a new reservation. Most likely you will have to create a new reservation anyway to get discounts and then get a refund for the non-discounted package.

If you have a package booked now and discount do come out you do not have to create a new reservation and get a refund. If you have an existing package booked then discount is applied to your reservation, if availability for your room category or resort.

Pre bookings do limit availability of room categories and resorts offered for discounts. The PIN or UOC for summer discounts that became available today had limited availability at many resorts and room categories for the dates I checked. Availability varied from week to week which implies Disney needed to fill rooms some weeks and didn't others. If your pre booked and discount becomes available you may need to change resorts or move to a higher priced room category to get the discount. Be quick with this decision as once discounts are released availability for those can be very limited. The last couple of discount released many people fared better booking online a new reservation rather than waiting for the phone lines to open to add discount to existing reservation.

I have planned my trip for sept 19-26. I am hoping for the FD planning. But I read the Port Orleans French side rarely/doesn't offer. Has anyone heard this before?

I have planned my trip for sept 19-26. I am hoping for the FD planning. But I read the Port Orleans French side rarely/doesn't offer. Has anyone heard this before?

Yes. That is true. It is extremely rare to have the French Quarter as part of the offers. Riverside is sometimes. Caribbean Beach and Coronado are usually guaranteed.

It seems like somewhere along the way I found a listing of previous years' resorts on free dining. Does anyone have a link for this? In particular, I'm wondering about Beach Club studio villas.

Does anyone know what rooms are usually offered during the room only discount at the AKL and WL ?
Thanks!

Booked 9/7 - 9/13 at WL. I'm also looking for Free Dining. Keeping my fingers crossed even though we have always been able to get FD every time we travel in September.

Can I book a room only reservation now for September and when I go in May call and get bounce back discount applied to it? I know you can do that with other discounts (Annual Passholder; Florida Resident) but does that work for bounce back as well?

Hoping for at least a 20% discount in September for POR. If not then Free Dining. I know last year POR was excluded for FD in September.

It seems like somewhere along the way I found a listing of previous years' resorts on free dining. Does anyone have a link for this? In particular, I'm wondering about Beach Club studio villas.

Last years exclusions
Here are the room exclusions: All-Star Movies, Port Orleans Resort Riverside, Port Orleans Resort French Quarter, Fort Wilderness campsites, Grand Villas at all resorts (3-bedroom Disney Vacation Club rooms), Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms, and the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, are all not eligible for Free Dining.

Can I book a room only reservation now for September and when I go in May call and get bounce back discount applied to it? I know you can do that with other discounts (Annual Passholder; Florida Resident) but does that work for bounce back as well?

Have no idea, why not just wait and book then?

We need an accessible room and would prefer a king bed and there are very few of those available. That's my only concern.
If a room category is already sufficiently booked, there will be no discounts for that room category. This rule applies not just to resorts, but to room categories within resorts. King bed accessible rooms are a room category (actually, two in one).

Just saw the summer discounts were put out for Visa holders, but I didn't get an email or anything about it. I saw it through friending Mousesavers on facebook. Would there be any warning for Sept discounts for Disney Visa people, or will I be stuck just watching my facebook feed like this?

We have GW at the CR booked for 9/4-9/7 as part of the Magical deal. Its a great price for RO but wondering if a somewhat comparable offer might come available for Tower rooms at CR for our dates if anyone knows? Ive looked at the Mousesavers link but I didn't see what rooms at which resorts were historically offered. Delighted to stay at CR but can't seem to get the idea of a Tower room out of my mind!!!

Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the mickeys not so scary Halloween party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter