September 2015 Countdown!

I'm up! I'm somewhat ready to go. I'm waiting for everyone else to get up before I put on my face and brush my teeth. So I'm downstairs cuddling with my parent's dog. He's such a good dog! :love: Our flight leaves at 6:05!!! :goodvibes

Have a safe flight! (You up in the air already!) Have a wonderful trip. Tell Mickey and friends I said "hello" and Ill see them soon :) Im so happy for you, and jealous :tinker:Wishing you lots of pixie dust pixiedust:

I'm up! I'm somewhat ready to go. I'm waiting for everyone else to get up before I put on my face and brush my teeth. So I'm downstairs cuddling with my parent's dog. He's such a good dog! :love: Our flight leaves at 6:05!!! :goodvibes

Have a save trip! We'll be joining you there sometime tomorrow evening. :)

Woohoo for low crowds!! :cheer2:I'm sure it will pick up a bit for Labor Day weekend when we arrive but hopefully it'll die down a lot after that!

Only three more days of work to go! I've been wishfully thinking about using a personal day on Friday to get random last minute stuff done before I leave but I'd rather save that day off for Christmas time. I'm just going to have to get some of this stuff done after work each day - aack!
EasyWDW has next week as the first one with 1 level crowds, so I'm gonna say it should be awesome. Most of August was 6s & 7s. The "saturday" that my TA indicated was a 5, which is as high as its going to get over Labor Day weekend.

Thank you so much everyone! We. Arrived 15 minutes early and we're now on DME! We got the text that our room is ready, but it's at the furthest part of ASMu so we're going to see if we can switch to a different room. I'm so glad to finally be back! :goodvibes
I will like it if we get a text so I can look up the room and decide if it is what I want before arrival. I never thought I'd request a different room at Disney, but ended up doing so at POFQ, where everyone says there "isn't a bad room location."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter