September 2013 Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Seeker615, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Mikes:)Mom

Mikes:)Mom Mouseketeer

I hope Disney doesn't make us wait until June! I'm very attempted to book the Dolphin. I can book 6 nights for $1000. I think that's a good deal. :confused3 It would be weird to go and not have a dinning plan.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MarianoC

MarianoC Earning My Ears

Hi again from Argentina !

Fresh info from a travel agency that was contacted by Disney, FD offer will be out on May 6 or 9, dates Sept 2 to 25.

I'm sorry I don't have more info, this was posted in the latinamerican version of a very well known travel forum so I'm pretty sure it is correct.

I'll come back when I have more details !! :)

4. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

I wonder if that will include North America or just South... Very good news! Thanks.. Here is hoping!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

5. MarianoC

MarianoC Earning My Ears

I've never seen offers just for Southamerica, at least not just for Argentina,(maybe they have for Brazil because they are the biggest country down here) so I'm pretty sure this will be worldwide.

I'm surprised by the dates though, normally there were more days with the offer.

6. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Reason I asked it both UK and Canada get there own discounts for example the UK FD is QSDP for all resorts, and I've heard that Disney wants to target South America..

We had a feeling that the dates would be shorter this time the shorter dates on bounce back foretold that coming.. Hopefully they will put another one out for the Oct thru Dec crowds..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

7. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

I hope they actually start the Sept. dates in Aug...or I have to redo my whole plan. Just Aug. 31 pretty please! LOL

8. MarianoC

MarianoC Earning My Ears

There is some people on our forum with the same problem.
    Also one of them had flight tickets for Sept 26 !!

As you can imagine the flight tickets are the most expensive part of our trips so once we have them booked it's extremely difficult and expensive to change them... :(

9. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

Indeed!
    My dh already took time off. We were hoping to go over Labor Day to save a vacation day.
    Labor Day is NOT in the holiday category at WDW because it is lightly attended (we were shocked how empty the parks were when we were there on labor day.)
    Guess we'll have to see what happens.

Buena suerte MarianoC!!!

10. icicle

icicle Mouseketeer

We get there Aug. 31 also. So I've got my fingers crossed for an earlier start. We've already got plane tickets so I'm not changing dates. :moped:

11. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

We even have matching countdown timers! Here's hoping!

12. cosmolette

cosmolette Dream Vacation Planner with ****

We have our sept 2013 trip planned. My honey talked with a disney rep and they said to call back once the deals come out and then we can get some money back depending on the deals.

13. gilby

gilby DIS Veteran

Talk to Cm online and no word on fd.

14. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

They Normally don't get advanced notice on the discounts..

15. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Even on release days they sometimes don't even know a discount has been released when you call. Sad, but true.

16. Bernie23

Bernie23 Earning My Ears

We're going in September and we've already booked flights (to get them at a really good price). If there isn't a good discount, we'll just modify where we stay, but hoping for something good!

17. Desireenacole

Desireenacole Earning My Ears

well I sure do hope so That would make this trip a home run for us. This is our last hoorah before we buckle down and save up for a house.

18. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

I dunno, I'm just waiting to see what the cheapest way will work out.

FL res. room rates + FL res. ticket rates + pay for our own dining - or - package deal that includes FD.

Keep in mind we don't eat a lot, usually share meals & snacks, do mostly counter service, plus bring breakfast & snacks with us due to our restrictive diets.

Ack... wish it would just come out already so I can compare. I'm getting impatient.

19. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

20. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

21. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy