****September 2013 - LIST STARTED! - Join me in planning and counting down!!****

2manypets said:
We don't have anyone in the family, but my boss seems to take my vacation ideas and books them about a month before we go. Happens every year.:sad2:

I'm sure you'll get another chance to get everyone to Disney World. The in-laws are just going to the Land, ya'll will be experiencing the World together. I would think they'd be way more wowed with Disney World!

We've booked for Sept 11th - 15th at the Polynesian. Can't wait to celebrate our 25th anniversary there.
OOPS...I'm booked Sept 8th - 13th, I was thinking of our Feb trip that may or may not happen (long story)

Wow! We will be at the Poly with you that week!

Princessmommymouse - I agree, 10 days at Disneyland will have them bored.

Smile_4213 - We hope to see you there. Maybe we can meet up at the pool (or bar) sometime that week.

I think we r booking the bounce back for 9/21-9/28 next yr haven't decided the resort yet

Hi All! Newbie here. :)

We're booked at the BC - Deluxe Club Level from 9/21 - 9/28. This is our first trip and we're already excited, a year out!

I did College Program at HS (then MGM) in the summer of 1992 (Great Movie Ride and Keystone Clothiers)...so 20 years since I've been back! Wowza!

DH's head is spinning with all the information I've thrown at him over the last couple months, deciding on dates, resort etc.

The boards are an AMAZING resource! Thanks to each of you that post tips/tricks....your knowledge is so appreciated!

Hi there! new here looking forward to trip planning. I haven't been to wdw since i was a kid and looking forward to going with DH and my 2 boys!

Looking at 9/15-9/21/13.

CBR looks like a good fit for our family.
Would prefer a room only discount as my kids eat like birds and we can try to do yes program tix, but worst was we will do free dining.

Unfortunately will probably do offsite if we can't do either of the above. We are flexible with dates, so I am optimistic it will work out!

Looking forward to getting to "know" you all!

Add me to the list!!! We're booked for 8/31 - 9/7!

Sent from my GalaxyS II

2manypets said:
Princessmommymouse - I agree, 10 days at Disneyland will have them bored.

Smile_4213 - We hope to see you there. Maybe we can meet up at the pool (or bar) sometime that week.

Sounds great! We definitely plan to have some down time enjoying the resort!

I'm jumping in here, no official dates yet, but we had to cancel our September 2012 trip, so I am bound and determined to go September 2013. DH really wants to see Night of Joy so it will be in early September, we're just waiting until the first of the year to make definite plans (well they're definite in my mind lol). I basically had this years trip all planned out, so I want to recreate it for next year. :woohoo:

I'd like to be added also?! I'm excited to say that our dates are arriving on September 4, 2013 thru the 14 of September! Staying at AoA ! :-)

Because it's still a bit father down the road ... Nothing set ... We might change our resort.

September 2013 WDW! :-)

You can add me as well. It's been a long time away from the World, but we're finally planning a trip back in September 2013. Exact dates haven't been hammered out, but it will likely be the third or fourth week of September for ten glorious days. Yay!

Add us too, Mom and I.
we are going Sept 3-16 and staying at FQ. We booked with free dining when we were there a few weeks ago. So excited...

Can you add me to the list please? We will be going 9/28-10/12 ish give or take a day or 2 depending on if/when free dining is realeased. We are planning to stay at POR. :yay:

The really exciting part of this trip for me is that my brother-in-law, his wife and 2 kids will be going with us too. We've gone together to Disneyland 3 times but this will be their first WDW trip. I cant wait to show them all the new attractions!!:banana::banana:

Add me we booked our bounce back we come back sept 14-21 staying at POR again :)))

We just came home yesterday from a wonderful 10 day stay at WL. We are booked for 9/20-9/28 at WL CL. I cant wait. It will be our first visit on CL. Now I need to update my ticker :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter