September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled Ohana party of 3 for September 22, 6:50 pm. Hope someone here can use it.

Just cancelled Ohana party of 3 for September 22, 6:50 pm. Hope someone here can use it.

Got it! Thanks!
I will need to cancel the one I already had for 9/22 8:35pm at Ohana for 4 people, if anyone needs it! Let me know if you want to coordinate. I was surprised I didn't need to cancel it when I switched times, but it's still there.

Hello!
As soon as I'm done posting this I am going to be cancellation the following Be Our Guest reservations for a party of 4.

Thursday September 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Friday September 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Hope someone sees this and can use these times!

Hello!
As soon as I'm done posting this I am going to be cancellation the following Be Our Guest reservations for a party of 4.

Thursday September 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Friday September 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Hope someone sees this and can use these times!

Such a GREAT day for me! YAY!!!!! :cool1: Finally saw one of these in time. I grabbed the one for the 26th.
Thanks! I'm a little in love with you right now. :love:

It really pays off to spend all day online trying to find ADR's. My messy house can wait!

Such a GREAT day for me! YAY!!!!! :cool1: Finally saw one of these in time. I grabbed the one for the 26th.

Happy for you! Sad for me!! I missed them both, even though I jumped as fast as humanly possible!! :rotfl: Still hoping to get lucky!

Holy smokes you're fast!! How do you get them so quickly?! I was there in less than 90 seconds and neither reservation showed up for me! :confused3

Happy for you! Sad for me!! I missed them both, even though I jumped as fast as humanly possible!! :rotfl: Still hoping to get lucky!

You'll find one. Just keep trying. I've been looking, what seems like, all day everyday. I was going back and forth between this thread and the BOG site for weeks, refreshing both all the time. Good luck! pixiedust:pixiedust:

Wow, 90 seconds! I thought I was doing good within a few minutes... obviously not haha!

LOL
Like a previous poster said, this reservation grabbing is a cut-throat business! :rotfl:
I've been trying all day, every day, still with no luck :(

Holy smokes you're fast!! How do you get them so quickly?! I was there in less than 90 seconds and neither reservation showed up for me! :confused3

Trust me, I've been there. I finally just got lucky today. I've been looking for BOG for more than a month. I've also been looking for an earlier Ohana. Found them both today. Perseverance...it pays! :)

It really pays off to spend all day online trying to find ADR's. My messy house can wait!

Thanks for the love!!! I'm so glad the time worked for you. I can't wait to try out BOG!!! Have a great day!!!:goodvibes

You'll find one. Just keep trying. I've been looking, what seems like, all day everyday. I was going back and forth between this thread and the BOG site for weeks, refreshing both all the time. Good luck! pixiedust:pixiedust:

OMG!!!! You were right!! I just happened to luck into a reservation for 9/25 at 6:00pm!!! I'm so happy right now!!!

Today must be all our lucky days! After weeks of checking, I scored one for 9/13!!!:dance3:

What is happening!?!? I literately just looked, not 5-10 minutes ago, for every night from the 8th-13th for 2, 3, and 4 people and nothing showed up for me! This thing is rigged! :worried:

What is happening!?!? I literately just looked, not 5-10 minutes ago, for every night from the 8th-13th for 2, 3, and 4 people and nothing showed up for me! This thing is rigged! :worried:

I checked again on BOG (for like the 8th time today) after reading everyone getting their ADR...no luck for me!

I will keep checking...:sad2:

I check for BOG all the time as well but the site is so slow...

Quick question - is there anyway I can search for any reservation for the entire week I am there or do I need to put in each day individually?

Thanks.

I check for BOG all the time as well but the site is so slow...

Quick question - is there anyway I can search for any reservation for the entire week I am there or do I need to put in each day individually?

Thanks.

The only way I know of where you can check multiple days at a time is to call Disney Dining. When I finally got to speak to a human, she was able to check availability for my entire week in one swoop! Wish I had access to that system too... :earsboy:

I just cancelled the Ohana ressie for 9/22 at 8:35pm for party of 4.

I checked again on BOG (for like the 8th time today) after reading everyone getting their ADR...no luck for me!

I will keep checking...:sad2:

I got a BOG ADR for 09/15 but it is for 8:55pm, kind of late for my then 6 and almost 3 year olds. I'm still looking for a better time.

We were at WDW for the week BOG opened and were able to somehow get an ADR for the 3rd dinner service they had, so it can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter