September 2005 - Grand Floridian - Roll Call

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Hollymom1229, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Hollymom1229

Hollymom1229 Art's Girl

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: I am getting so excited about my first ever stay at the GF, just wondering what other DISers will be staying there in September and when. Also will this be your first stay there?

I'll start - We'll be there September 11 - 17, and yes a first stay for all four of us.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Davids-Coco

Davids-Coco <font color=green>Sometimes my inner monologue isn

Thank you for pointing out how close our trip is! I am so excited that I just had to stop and put my vacation time down on my timesheet!

We will be in RPC from the 7-14th. This is our second stay at GF. The last one was also RPC honeymoon room - last time was our honeymoon, this time is our anniversary!

I guess it is time to start thinking about packing and watching the hurricane reports.

4. Wigit12

Wigit12 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We'll be there Sept 12-16. We can't wait!!
    Please, don't mention the H word

5. Starrin

Starrin Mouseketeer

I am sooooo with you on the excitement :Pinkbounc Our house is buzzing with our September 26 -29 trip to GF. This will be our second stay at GF, we were there last Jan. Our last trip was one of those trips where everything just clicked and was totally magical.

6. Merandab4

Merandab4 DIS Veteran

We'll bet there too. Checking in on the 14 and staying a week!
    This will be the second time for me to stay there and the first time for DH. We are celebrating our one year anniversary!

7. GrumpeyMom

GrumpeyMom Mouseketeer

We'll be there from 9/16 - 9/25. First stay at GF and I can't wait! It looks like we're overlapping somewhat with a couple of you. Did I mention I can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

8. traci

traci Doesn't want any Tags

We'll be there September 27 - October 2

OHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

9. MommieMommie!

MommieMommie! Mouseketeer

We'll ( ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: ) be there too...8th - 14th :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

10. goofie4goofy

goofie4goofy My Baby Cosmo

We will be there too :earsgirl: :earsboy: Sept 18-23rd at GF RPC

I think this will be the 11th or so stay there..We are just as excited as if it was our first. The resort is SOOOOO lovely :love: ...can't wait.

11. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

We'll be there. My DD, DGS, and me. This will be my 1st time at the GF :cool1:

12. Hollymom1229

Hollymom1229 Art's Girl

Happy Anniversary to those celebrating! I wish I could get DH to stay at the GF for me, but he thinks it's too girly. So we're doing it as a girl trip. I can't believe that in just a little over two weeks I'll be at the GF as a guest. :goodvibes