September 19, 2015 Fantasy

Also, has anyone purchased the photo package? Is it worth the money?
As far as FE.. There were a few late comers who posted that you may want to connect with to set up a small group. As for the photo package.. We purchased it this time around because I remember spending $500 on photos last time. I believe 8x10's are $20 each. There are so many photo opportunities on board that our family feels it's worth it.

Posting this one more time so I can get a better number.

Does anyone want have a drink and a cigar at Meridian one night? I am bringing cigars and if people want to join me for one I will have a few extras. I'm posting this to see how many extras I should bring.

As for the photo package.. We purchased it this time around because I remember spending $500 on photos last time. I believe 8x10's are $20 each. There are so many photo opportunities on board that our family feels it's worth it.
Do we have to purchase the package in advance? is it cheaper if you do? how much is it?

Do we have to purchase the package in advance? is it cheaper if you do? how much is it?
I know if you purchase it in advance you get some sort of discount. We purchased the package where you get all of your prints and the photo CD of everything taken for printing later. It costs $395. I think it's on mycruisephotos.com

Hello everyone, I am new to DISboards and feeling a lot like my first day in high school. I am excited about the trip on 9/19/15, is this the right place to be? Did I miss FE? 2nd time cruising Disney, but cruise every year. We decided to include the entire family for cruises every three years and so here we come again! Grandpa,grandma,husband,me,sister,14 yr old daughter, 10 yr old nephew, 9 yr old niece, 7 yr old daughter, and our gift from the first Disney cruise ( a little to much magic on the Disney Magic...beware :duck:3yr old daughter.
LOL We got twins (exactly 9 months later) from out first Disney Cruise. Yes, a little too much magic on those boats.

Hello everyone, I am new to DISboards and feeling a lot like my first day in high school. I am excited about the trip on 9/19/15, is this the right place to be? Did I miss FE? 2nd time cruising Disney, but cruise every year. We decided to include the entire family for cruises every three years and so here we come again! Grandpa,grandma,husband,me,sister,14 yr old daughter, 10 yr old nephew, 9 yr old niece, 7 yr old daughter, and our gift from the first Disney cruise ( a little to much magic on the Disney Magic...beware :duck:3yr old daughter.
Have you found an FE group yet? I found out about this last minute and have not found a group. I would be willing to put one together quickly. This light I know it wouldn't be anything complicated but would still be fun.

Hello! How funny! I'm from Marietta too! My name is Sarah. I'm 17, travelling with my father, my boyfriend (19) and his father! It's a small world! This is all of our first Disney cruises and I only heard about Fish Extenders about 30 minutes ago and I've desperately been trying to find a group or something to join. Can't wait to set sail!
Have you found an FE group yet? I found out about this last minute and have not found a group. I would be willing to put one together quickly. This light I know it wouldn't be anything complicated but would still be fun.

We just booked this cruise today! This will be our first Disney cruise, and we are hoping to join in the FE fun!!! There's only two of us (Jenni and Mark), no kids. Let us know if we can join a group or help put a new group together!

For FE:
I'm happy to organize small groups of ~10 cabins. If you would like to participate, please send me the following information by either replying to this post, or sending a PM via DISboards.

stateroom number
name, age, gender of travelers
any important comments (i.e. allergies, favorite Disney characters, celebrations, etc)

For more info on fish extenders:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Stateroom: 7004
Mark and Jenni (we don't have kids), 33 and 30, M and F
No allergies, super fans of Monsters (Inc and U), celebrating 14 years together and 11 year wedding anniversary!
I realize this is super, super, super late, but I read that there would probably be a "late-comer" FE group.

No allergies, super fans of Monsters (Inc and U), celebrating 14 years together and 11 year wedding anniversary!
I realize this is super, super, super late, but I read that there would probably be a "late-comer" FE group.

Stateroom 6658
Richard - male adult
Kim - female adult
Georgia- female 10
no allergies

Thank you we really appreciate you organizing this

Hi all - we closed down the original FE group at the beginning of august. I would suggest one of you capture everyone's info and start a second group s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter