September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott H said:
Hey Peter,are you getting a grass skirt for this cruise, I really can't remember if you had one for the repo? I wanna say ya did.

Scott...it looks like Peter was a party pooper when this picture was taken....

05-18-05-RobertJeffJoePeterScottKen.jpg

We are a rather quiet, reserved group of folks :lmao: :lmao: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :teeth: :thumbsup2 really we are......

MommaluvsDis said:
Oh man! You guys look like you had a blast!

We can't wait to travel with y'all!​

Lets just say that we haven't been forgotten on the Magic....and now you guys will leave the same mark on the Wonder.....oh how I wish I was cruising with you guys.... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am sure both Robert and Bob have theirs. Trying to remember if there are any others??

There is open membership in this special fraternity of the high sea.

Scott....I will never forget you and Bob at the sailaway party in your grass skirts!!!!!!!

Sure hope you're feeling better and that the shoulder is healing nicely....hope I get to see the Buzz Lightyear tattoo some day.....

Mickey&JoshNut said:

Ok Ok Ok Will get one for this Cruise :lmao: :lmao:

Mickey&JoshNut said:

Scott H said:
I am sure both Robert and Bob have theirs. Trying to remember if there are any others??

There is open membership in this special fraternity of the high sea.

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Scott....I will never forget you and Bob at the sailaway party in your grass skirts!!!!
Yes, I think I got set up on the sailaway. :rolleyes1
Got a lot of "nice dress" comments on the way up to topside for the sail away. Finally, Scott got his and I wasn't the only "fool in a dress". :sad2:
YES! I will bring mine. Guess I still haven't grown up. :teeth:

:sunny: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :sunny:
60 beautiful sunny degrees here in Central Florida.
Sorry to hear about the snow up north and west. :lmao:

Been great here so far. Met Webray (Cheryl & Bob) over the weekend. Good time with them. Yes, Elaine, we cheated on the Mouse and went to City Walk.

Have been to the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom so far. Epcot tomorrow.
Last night we ate at Whispering Canyon. It was good, but not as crazy as we thought it would be. Today it is off to the Grand Floridian as Lee wants one of these.
slipper.jpg

Will work on my tan the next few days for the grass skirt. :)

BobandLee said:

Been great here so far. Met Webray (Cheryl & Bob) over the weekend. Good time with them. Yes, Elaine, we cheated on the Mouse and went to City Walk.

Last night we ate at Whispering Canyon. It was good, but not as crazy as we thought it would be. Today it is off to the Grand Floridian as Lee wants one of these.
slipper.jpg

Will work on my tan the next few days for the grass skirt. :)

Sounds like you are having a great time! What snow? We've got upper 50s here this week and will see 60 by early next week :cheer2: :cheer2:

For those of us who haven't met yet, does anyone want to identify the men in grass? :rotfl2: I recognize two of them

New to these boards...just booked our first Disney cruise!! I am a long time Disney lover, DVC member, M.MOUSE license plate, etc. :) We vacationed in WDW an average of twice a year from 1989 till 2002 when I met my fiance (he's a cruise guy...we cruise a lot now).

Anywho...I'm so excited because this vacation combines cruising and Disney, and will be our first cruise as a married couple.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, just wanted to say howdie and WoooHOOOOOO!!

Diz

DisneyBlonde said:
New to these boards...just booked our first Disney cruise!! I am a long time Disney lover, DVC member, M.MOUSE license plate, etc. :) We vacationed in WDW an average of twice a year from 1989 till 2002 when I met my fiance (he's a cruise guy...we cruise a lot now).

Anywho...I'm so excited because this vacation combines cruising and Disney, and will be our first cruise as a married couple.

I haven't read the entire thread yet, just wanted to say howdie and WoooHOOOOOO!!

Diz

Welcome! :welcome:

My DH and I are fairly new to these boards and this will be our second Disney cruise. Our first was on the Magic. :mickeyjum Trust me you will love it. :love: We sailed several lines before our DCL one and none of them compare. :sad2: The bunch on this thread are great and my DH and I feel like we already have a lot friends that we will be sailing with. :grouphug: I am sure one of them will get you hooked up so that you are in the loop.

Carol

Mickey&JoshNut said:

Hey Peter, I kind of escaped the grass skirts last cruise- not sure I'll escape for this cruise! Alex

BobandLee said:

Today it's a beautiful sunny 80 degrees here in Central Florida. Last week we visited Disneyland Paris, the temperature there was in the low to mid-forties, brrrrr! We are glade to be home to the sunshine and warm temps. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :jumping3: :jumping3: Alex

Hey Tracy, the guys in the picture question could be a fun thing for the next news letter.

Sounds like a couple more recruits to the grass skirt group, Adding Alex and Peter. The sailaway party should be the first meeting, KEWL

Alex, we enjoyed DLP and will get there again in Jan/Feb of 2007.

YES! I will bring mine. Guess I still haven't grown up.
Bob, trust me I tried growing up once and it was no fun. Glad to hear you guys are having a good time.

Welcome aboard Disneyblond. Peter will be sending you a PM with some more info about stuff we are doing. Jump in and enjoy.

I think as a show of solidarity, all the guys should wear grass skirts to the sail-away party! I'll be hunting one for Steve. Now getting him to wear it is going to be the problem. I may have to recruit some of you guys to help egg him on, I mean, talk him into it! I just love the fact that we're never too old to have fun! WooHoo!!

first timers said:
Hey Peter, I kind of escaped the grass skirts last cruise- not sure I'll escape for this cruise! Alex

Pictured in the grass skirts:

left to right

Robert (DH of Seaulater) on this cruise
Jeff (drives monorail at WDW-not on this cruise)
Joe (DH of Disneypindiva-not on this cruise)
Peter (Hygiene 99) on this cruise
Scott (Scott H) on this cruise
Ken (Kpros) on this cruise
Larry (Seaulater's dad) not on this cruise

FIRSTTIMERS-Now Alex-I could have sworn you said "you will never see me in a grass skirt!". I told you don't say never! Can't wait to see you added to the group picture in September!

I still have our grass skirts. Hauled them home from PC cruise in May and I think I even have the hats too. You can buy them pretty cheap at any party store or at Oriental Trading online. If I remember correctly, we all were doing alot of Oriental Trading shopping on line before the PC cruise.

Of course, I remember I shipped 4 boxes to the ship before I even left town and they were in the middle of the stateroom waiting for us when we arrived!

Linda

Linda

DCL has also been shopping at Oriental Trading...the new Pirate bandanas are from there....they aren't nearly as nice as the ones we got on the May Repo cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!