September '09 PTR ~ A trip full of WONDERful firsts! UPDATED 10/12 TR STARTED!

It is too early for Christmas, you are right! I went to hobby lobby a week or so ago and they had their FULL Christmas section up. Not just phasing it in, they had aisle after aisle of rows with Christmas trees and wreaths and everything...in a way, I think it makes Christmas season less special when you start it too early, because then it just drags on and on! I love Christmas, but not yet!!

As for Halloween, I'm so excited for it this year! Halloween is Landon's last first holiday!! He was born a month and day after you...November 6th! I had the funniest Halloween last year, I LOVED it.

I went up to a college town here and was the DD for some of my friends. I got so much attention. Everyone thought it was a costume since I was ALL tummy (and it was 5 days before my due date!). I was wearing a dress with a tiara, just because so some people thought I was a pregnant prom queen. Other people thought I was Sarah Palin's daughter. lol. And of course, lots guessed Juno. All the drunk college kids would make such huge deals when I would tell them I was due in less than week, it was hilarious.

Then one of my friends kept trying to get me to hold her drink and I wouldn't because I didn't want anyone to think I was drinking. A little bit later, we go outside and she asks me to hold it so she can put her jacket on and it was cold and I'm nice, so I held it and what do you know? I hadn't even held it 30 seconds before someone comes over and tells me to not drink too much and that it wasn't good for the baby! :laughing:

I also got pulled over twice that night...apparently I'm a TERRIBLE designated driver! (Though I blame the drunk kids trying to give me directions, saying "turn here! oh wait, don't its the next one!" hence causing my swerving!) And both cops let me go since I pregnant and not drunk! One of them didn't even ask for my license and insurance once he saw my big ol' belly!!

ANYWHO...can't wait for Halloween this year. I'm so glad I get to celebrate it twice. Though MNSSHP is much more exciting than any Halloween plans I could have in CO!

I agree, it's way too early for Christmas. Wait until November at least! When it starts that early, I'm over it by the time the actual holiday rolls around. It's overkill! I get that stores are trying to increase their revenue by putting all the Christmas merchandise out early but seriously...it's September!

:rotfl: at your DD story! I would have guessed Juno. We used to have to dress up for Halloween at my old job; I was a waitress at Houlihans. The last year there I was a french maid. :rotfl2: One year my friend and I were playboy bunnies. I'm still not sure how management let us get away with that one! I want to be a Jabbawockee this year. I'm a big fan of them and they sell a 'costume' on their website. Now if only I could dance like them...

I agree, it's way too early for Christmas. Wait until November at least! When it starts that early, I'm over it by the time the actual holiday rolls around. It's overkill! I get that stores are trying to increase their revenue by putting all the Christmas merchandise out early but seriously...it's September!

:rotfl: at your DD story! I would have guessed Juno. We used to have to dress up for Halloween at my old job; I was a waitress at Houlihans. The last year there I was a french maid. :rotfl2: One year my friend and I were playboy bunnies. I'm still not sure how management let us get away with that one! I want to be a Jabbawockee this year. I'm a big fan of them and they sell a 'costume' on their website. Now if only I could dance like them...

How funny. Usually at my high school like half the female student body would get sent home to change on Halloween. :laughing: I've never been a Playboy bunny but I'm pretty sure every girl has to be that at least once in their lifetime! Everyone does dress pretty uh..."risque" we'll say ;) I think my most "risque" (LOL) one was Little Red Riding Hood with some stripper boots! This year I have a Tinkerbell costume. I have it packed but don't know if its acceptable to wear to MNSSHP, even though its Disney. Its just as short as my lil red one (maybe even shorter with how its cut at the bottom) and at least lil red had the hood over my shoulders! Tink's is strapless!

A Jabbawockee would be pretty cool! Just tell everyone you're under contract and can't dance without the rest of them! :laughing: Then you'll be fine!!

How funny. Usually at my high school like half the female student body would get sent home to change on Halloween. :laughing: I've never been a Playboy bunny but I'm pretty sure every girl has to be that at least once in their lifetime! Everyone does dress pretty uh..."risque" we'll say ;) I think my most "risque" (LOL) one was Little Red Riding Hood with some stripper boots! This year I have a Tinkerbell costume. I have it packed but don't know if its acceptable to wear to MNSSHP, even though its Disney. Its just as short as my lil red one (maybe even shorter with how its cut at the bottom) and at least lil red had the hood over my shoulders! Tink's is strapless!

A Jabbawockee would be pretty cool! Just tell everyone you're under contract and can't dance without the rest of them! :laughing: Then you'll be fine!!

I don't see why the Tink costume would be unacceptable...unless they think it would confuse the kids or something. People would be lining up to get their picture taken with you instead!

:lmao: That is a good idea! I should do that...

I got my passport! :banana: That was a lot sooner than I expected it. Exactly 3 weeks from when I put in for it. And I didn't even have to pay for expedited shipping. ;)

I also got the swimsuits I ordered from VS in the mail yesterday too! Usually I get bills in the mail lol but yesterday was a good mail day! :)

So, I was coming back from lunch and my co-worker Tracey had a big smile on her face. She held up a little packet and....they were my cruise documents! She loves Disney as much as I do so she wanted to see the expression on my face when they came in. :yay: It makes the trip seem real! I can't believe 3 weeks from now I'll be aboard that fabulous ship! :woohoo:

I don't see why the Tink costume would be unacceptable...unless they think it would confuse the kids or something. People would be lining up to get their picture taken with you instead!

:lmao: That is a good idea! I should do that...

I just hope it wouldn't be too short!! Its kinda too tight to really wear shorts ya know? But we'll see how I feel! Its packed. And they won't confuse me...my hair isn't blonde!!

I got my passport! :banana: That was a lot sooner than I expected it. Exactly 3 weeks from when I put in for it. And I didn't even have to pay for expedited shipping. ;)

I also got the swimsuits I ordered from VS in the mail yesterday too! Usually I get bills in the mail lol but yesterday was a good mail day! :)

Love good mail days!! I want to see pics of the VS swimsuits. I love their swim collection!! I have a broncos bikini...:laughing: (also packed)

So, I was coming back from lunch and my co-worker Tracey had a big smile on her face. She held up a little packet and....they were my cruise documents! She loves Disney as much as I do so she wanted to see the expression on my face when they came in. :yay: It makes the trip seem real! I can't believe 3 weeks from now I'll be aboard that fabulous ship! :woohoo:

AHHHHH Yay for more good mail!

Love good mail days!! I want to see pics of the VS swimsuits. I love their swim collection!! I have a broncos bikini...:laughing: (also packed)

I don't think I can post a picture from here. VS is blocked at work. :rolleyes: One is black, the top is a bandeau style with a white ring in the center and the bottom is a low rise fold over. The other is a solid lilac low rise bottom and lilac and white polka dot triangle top.

Jenny- so happy you've gotten all your documents and your VS swimsuits (they have the best swimsuits!)!!!

The trip is so sooon, I don't know how you're staying calm! :laughing:

Jenny- so happy you've gotten all your documents and your VS swimsuits (they have the best swimsuits!)!!!

The trip is so sooon, I don't know how you're staying calm! :laughing:

I'm not! LOL. I woke up this morning, looked at the calendar, and realized I was only 2 weeks away from being there and started jumping up and down. :rotfl: I have 4 days of work this week and then I'm off to Universal for the fam. When I come back from that (and I'm sure it'll fly!), I have 2 days of work left!!! :yay:

I'm a little late joining in on your PTR but I guess it's better late than never! I have to go back and get caught up but from your ticker it looks like you have a great trip planned. :thumbsup2

Oh I'm sure they are cute!! Can't wait to hear about Universal! Are you going to do a Tr on here or combine it with your Disney one or just show us a few of the best pics? Can't wait! Don't forget to cover HP Land like paparazzi!

I'm a little late joining in on your PTR but I guess it's better late than never! I have to go back and get caught up but from your ticker it looks like you have a great trip planned. :thumbsup2

Hi, welcome! :) I've changed my trip around even more since I posted that ticker lol. Instead of AKV, it's now BCV. I'm so excited about this trip! It's going to be the best one yet. :yay:

Oh I'm sure they are cute!! Can't wait to hear about Universal! Are you going to do a Tr on here or combine it with your Disney one or just show us a few of the best pics? Can't wait! Don't forget to cover HP Land like paparazzi!

I think I may just post a few pics of Universal. I don't know how many I'm going to take because I know they make you leave your bags in lockers on certain rides so I may not even bring my camera into the park. Who knows if I'll even be allowed to take any of HP?? It seems like everything with that is top secret. :confused3 Our rep doesn't even know anything about it.

Hi, welcome! :) I've changed my trip around even more since I posted that ticker lol. Instead of AKV, it's now BCV. I'm so excited about this trip! It's going to be the best one yet. :yay:

Oooh, that is exciting! So the WL and BCV in one trip. That is awesome! We just got back from our first stay at the VWL and loved it. We stayed at the BCV in Dec. and loved it there too. :thumbsup2

Oooh, that is exciting! So the WL and BCV in one trip. That is awesome! We just got back from our first stay at the VWL and loved it. We stayed at the BCV in Dec. and loved it there too. :thumbsup2

Good to know! :thumbsup2 The WL looks beautiful and I'm so excited about BCV because I just love that whole area. And the pool! That was the reason I picked it. :)

I think I may just post a few pics of Universal. I don't know how many I'm going to take because I know they make you leave your bags in lockers on certain rides so I may not even bring my camera into the park. Who knows if I'll even be allowed to take any of HP?? It seems like everything with that is top secret. :confused3 Our rep doesn't even know anything about it.

Lame!! Secrets should only be kept from people who aren't on the Dis!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter