Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cgcw
Marie, hopefully our boys will meet up. It would be wonderful for them to have friends on the cruise. :D

That would be great! I am sure he would love his own friend. We are going to try to book the Cat 4, what cat. are you looking for as first choice?

I have butterflies this morning! Sure do hope that I can get thru - good luck everyone!!!

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
We are going to try to book the Cat 4, what cat. are you looking for as first choice?

Mary (wdwlvr) just informed me that category 5 & 6 are the same, just a different location of the ship. We are going to try for a category 6, then 5 and our third choice would be a category 4. Hopefully one of those will pan out.

We got in to the 407# at just at 9am eastern. We ended up booking a secret porthole room #5024.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!!

Amy

We are in- Cat 7 on deck 6 YEAH!!!!

Had a great time in the special chat!

We are on Deck 6 just aft of midship. Sounds like it will be a very good time!

Steve

We are on this sailing for sure.

Made flight, hotel before, and car rental, all done.

Now to decide which DVC resort to stay at for after.....

I AM IN ON DECK 5. I am so excited. My DH can't figure out why I am. Oh well it will be his first cruise my third......

Michele

We're in! Deck 8 mid ship.

Scott, we used all our points for the cruise! LOL..We will be booking All Star or Pop Century for after the cruise.

I'm in. Took me longer b/c I was using the 1-800 number. Once I switched to the 407 number, I got right in. We're in cat 6, deck 6 midship. MIL got in too, she told me her room was nearly across from mine, but then gave me an 8000 number. ?? weird. I got early dining, but she got late. Hopefully she'll get our dining, otherwise we may have to switch to late. :(

Originally posted by ohiominnie
I'm in. Took me longer b/c I was using the 1-800 number. Once I switched to the 407 number, I got right in. We're in cat 6, deck 6 midship. MIL got in too, she told me her room was nearly across from mine, but then gave me an 8000 number. ?? weird. I got early dining, but she got late. Hopefully she'll get our dining, otherwise we may have to switch to late. :(

If she has a 8000 stateroom, she is on deck 8. Are you sure she booked a cat 6?

I've been suggesting a night before meet at the Radisson at the Port, they're telling me some other big group booked up the entire hotel??

Originally posted by MarkRG
I've been suggesting a night before meet at the Radisson at the Port, they're telling me some other big group booked up the entire hotel??

Hmm, how rude! I was thinking it might be other DISer's, but the Sept. 3 Magic would of sailed away and we are the Sunday Wonder. hmmmm.

Now we just have to pray that we don't get a Hurricane season like this one next year!

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
If she has a 8000 stateroom, she is on deck 8. Are you sure she booked a cat 6?

Nope. Actually, I clarified, she IS on the 6th floor. 6580-something. Inside stateroom. We're the same hallway just a bit more midship. Interesting though....I talked with Sally. Gave her my info. Then MIL gets through and gives names....well, one of the names was my BIL (her son) that is going with them. Sally says "hey, I just talked to someone with that last name." They talked and figured out it was ME! So that's why they are so close to us b/c Sally knew where we were! But between my call and her call, late dining sold out. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MarkRG

I do have a suggestion if people are interested.

We could do rooms at Disney and maybe book a van or one of those hummerzines to take a group of us to the port. If we split the cost it could be affordable. We've got some time to think about it.:D

We ended up at the HI Express at COCO Beach for the night before.

Mark could be a good idea. Luggage could be the problem.

Originally posted by Scott H
We ended up at the HI Express at COCO Beach for the night before.

Mark could be a good idea. Luggage could be the problem.

I'm Mark, that's Mary, get it right already! :tongue: And not the Mary you already know either. Glad to see I'm not the only one to goof that up.

We dunno, we havn't booked a room anywhere yet, we really wanted to stay at the Rad. Now we have to work alternatives. Sofar I like Mary's Idea, but maybe more like a large van or something. (hmnm... Disney cruise line bus? Wonder if they charter any...)

And we are definitely looking at after at WDW too.

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:05 PM EDT Category Status:
Cat. 12: Standard Inside Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 11: Standard Inside Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 10: Deluxe Inside Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 9 Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom AVAILABLE
Cat. 8: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom SOLD OUT
Cat. 7: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator's Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 6: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 5: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 4: Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 3: One Bedroom Suite with Verandah SOLD OUT
Cat. 1 & 2: NOT AVAILABLE DURING THIS SAILING

Don't count on the Cat 9's lasting very long....

Sorry Mark I will get it correct after I meet ya guys, really I will, well maybe. Just keeps ya guessing. :p

WOW sold out, not at all surprised, MS CM's can go home now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter