Sept. 28, 2013 - Fantasy - Western Caribbean

I'm trying to talk my husband in doing that too but Epcot since the food and wine fest should be going on around then.

yeah with a 3 year old i'm better off at magic kingdom then epcot and we can't wait to see the new fantasyland!!!

Whoever is doing the fish extender count us in our cabin number is 5052 and there are 4 of us:
Me (Heather) 33
Husband (John) turning 32 on the cruise
Son (Marc) 3
Aunt (Debbie) 55

does anyone else have a toddler going on the cruise who they are going to put into the kids club???

We went on Norwegian and we put him in there kids club and he loved it!!! so it should be good for us to have some alone time and possibly start working on baby number 2 lol :)
:cool1:

I just saw that a 2nd Facebook page has been set up for this cruise. Since right now the cruise is a 50/50 as to whether we go so I I am going to go ahead and delete the page I created last year and lets run with this new one.

Here is the link and you will need to contact the admin for the page to join by clicking on the Join this Group button on the top right.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/128818647284059/

Renysmom - we were on the Wonder with you in 2008! Hope you can still make it this time!!:banana:

Just booked! So excited! It's our second cruise. We. Cruised on a three day to the Bahamas in 2009. Looking to Sept and all the fun we're going to have.

How to sign up for FE:

Send me a PM (private message) with the following info....

Room(s) number
Names
Some fun info, things you like, celebrating something

Also your email (this will be kept private) simply so I can email everyone the list :-)

morning all,

really can't wait to finally experience a dcl cruise. we are not newbs to disney or the disboards, but we will be newbs to cruising :) i have done a ton of research but i am sure nothing compares to getting on board for the first time :)

we are really excited, but also really stressed about money... we are taking this cruise as part of a larger holiday to the usa and trying to save, save, save as much as possible :)

just wanted to check in and say hi & really can't wait to meet you all :)

have a great weekend :)

alicia1506 said:
morning all,

really can't wait to finally experience a dcl cruise. we are not newbs to disney or the disboards, but we will be newbs to cruising :) i have done a ton of research but i am sure nothing compares to getting on board for the first time :)

we are really excited, but also really stressed about money... we are taking this cruise as part of a larger holiday to the usa and trying to save, save, save as much as possible :)

just wanted to check in and say hi & really can't wait to meet you all :)

have a great weekend :)

Hi welcome!!!

GOOD MORNIN ALL

Im back from the FROZEN north, now for a nice bike ride, then maybee cut the grass, SO SORRY michigan did you get snow ?????? and SINGLE temps ?????

WELCOME ALL alicia I take it you be from down under ????? anywhere by EDEN ????

I know why my FE info didn't go through...I haven't posted 10 messages yet. sgc1107, I will get my messages in and resend to you! Glad you were paying attention! Thanks!

Jaxbocchetti said:
I know why my FE info didn't go through...I haven't posted 10 messages yet. sgc1107, I will get my messages in and resend to you! Glad you were paying attention! Thanks!

No problem!!! I have not received info for anyone yet

Haven't been here for a while. Figured I'd better check back in.
I got kind of impatient waiting for this cruise and was having some difficulties planning our spring trip for 2013, usually a land-based trip. Then, our close friends went on a Princess cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with a stop on Grand Turk, which the Disney ships don't do. I'm a scuba diver and have really been wanting to dive there soooooo......I booked the cruise! Usually we book well in advance, so I've been scurrying around in catch up planning mode! Now that I'm pretty well caught up there maybe I'll get back here more often. I think it will be an interesting comparison between the 2 cruise lines. I'm pretty sure already I'll like our cabin on the Fantasy much better than on the Ruby Princess. Similar locations on the stern of both ships, much bigger room with dividing curtain on the Dream, and much bigger balcony!
I'm glad to see that this group is still here and growing. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

:beach:

DIVING BUDDYS

:wave2:

myself and son both dive,hoping to do refresher soon and more diving, gears already
any places by riverview or we need to drive east ????

:idea:

garRy

How to sign up for FE:

Room(s) number
Names

Also your email (this will be kept private) simply so I can email everyone the list :-)

It is not letting me send a private message to you, it says i don't have enough posts lol so here is my info:

Room(s) number 5052
Names - Heather: 33, John: 32, Marc:3 & Debbie:55
Allergies (if any) None
Some fun info, things you like, celebrating something:
We are huge Disney in general fans...and we are celebrating john's 32nd Birthday

Also your email: hgambaro124 @ gmail.com

sgc1107 said:
How to sign up for FE:

Room(s) number
Names

Since we are having problems sending private messages on here, would it be easier if you gave us your regular email we could try and send our FE info to you on? Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter