Sept. 11th, 2004!!! Roll Call!

Well, I have to leave you guys....

I've known this was coming - that's why I haven't replied to anybody. We're giving up our 9/11/04 cruise so our whole family can go with us on 9/10/05. It will kill me to have to wait that long but it will be worth it to be going with my family. Have fun planning!!!!

kellyb2000-
Sorry you can't go with the rest of us:(
but I'm sure you'll have a great time the following year with your family!:cool:

kellyb2000
Sorry you won't be with us, but I know you'll have a blast when you do go. Hmmmm maybe if I win the lottery I can book 9/10/05 too!

kellyb2000,

Sorry you won't be sailing with us on 9/11, however I cannot say I blame you. I would love to go with more of my family. Happy planning for '05!

Kathy

Thanks for the nice welcomes!:cool:

Nancy....Glad you enjoy our little town. Have a great trip to the World!

Has anyone tried the Romance Package? Looks like a nice deal...and would eliminate running around for ressies when we get on the ship. Any info or tips welcome!

Lisa
:earsgirl:

just booked, myself (39) my wife Jennifer (36) and my son Riley who will be 19 mos.

Welcome jayv1!
Looks like we are starting to get more folks here! Yippee!

I'm off to WDW in just 8 days. I plan a side trip to Port Canaveral to scope things out. You know where things are-hotels, car rental drop off, restaurants etc. (And see one of the ships in person! Even if it is from afar.) :boat:

Lisa- I love your little town. Can't wait to be there again.

Welcome jayv1!

Hookedonmagic, I was wondering about the Romance Package too. It would be nice not to have to rush to make ressies for Palo. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary (a couple of weeks early) while on board.

Less then 200 days!!

Kathy

AMGPMG,

What a wonderful way to celebrate your 10th wedding anniversary. Congratulations!

I've read some terrific things about the Romantic Escape at Sea package. While I really don't mind doing the ressie shuffle, I agree that it would be more relaxing to skip it. Tim and I plan to head straight to Quiet Cove pool and the hot tubs!:cool: I can't believe I'm already dreaming about a vacation that is 200 days away!

Hello everyone and welcome to Jayv1! I'm so excited that the counter is below 200:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: How exciting to be going to WDW (I'm very Jealous) Have a great time! :teeth:

:cool2: Doing the its less than 200 days until we're off dance here.
Are there any more cruisers out there?
We have to have someone plan a DIS meet. We are first time DCL cruisers so we need someone with a bit of exeperience to guide us. Lets keep bumping to attract more posters!
Off to WDW in less than 2 days. We plan a day trip to the port to check things out-hotels, restaurants, car rental drop off etc.
Whee. I'll post when I return. :wave2:

Have fun! Seeing that ship is going to make you all the more excited about your cruise. Hope you get to hear the horn!:teeth:

Hey! I just noticed that I am a day behind on my countdown then everyone else. I am going to have to check into that! :scared:

How are everyone's plans going? I am starting to look into excursions even though we have alot of time still.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,
I'm a day ahead because we will be flying out on the Friday before so I start my counter when vacation starts! I don't have air booked yet but Im planning on leaving in the afternoon of the 10th:p Yoo hoo! I cant wait! I'm starting to look at excursions also, Im really wanting to do Capt. Marvins in Grand Cayman, I think that sounds so cool. My DD13 (13 in just 2 days :( ) says she is not getting close to stingwrays but I hope once shes there and sees everyone else she will change her mind.

That makes sense Aaronamy. We too are leaving on Friday, so I may need to go adjust my time. The less days left, the happier I will be:sunny: ! I too want to do the stingray excursion and will probably go with Captain Marvins, because they allow smaller children. My ds will be 8 and my dd will be almost 5. I don't know if they will go in or not, but it seems like an experience not to miss.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'M GONNA BE THERE TOO!!!!

i'm new here and you can see that i'm from spain but this is going to be our 2nd cruise with disney but our first 7 days

we are excited:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

anyone speaks spanish?::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter