Sept. 11th, 2004!!! Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by ldb1030, Nov 4, 2003.

1. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

This will be our 3rd DISNEY cruise!

5 adults
    1 girl 13-would love to meet a friend prior to cruise!
    1 boy 3 1/2
    :wave:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

This will be our second Disney Cruise (first 7 day)!

2 adults
    1 boy - age 8
    1 girl - 4 1/2

Kathy

4. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

OK, I know it is early, but are we going to be sailing alone?!?

kathy

5. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

amgpmg-
    ONLY 299 days to go???? Are you packed yet??:teeth:

6. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

ldb1030-

No, but I have been shopping!!! How about you? I got a really cute tropical purse (with a skirt to match) and some sandals at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells last weekend that will be packed away for the cruise. I have had been on these boards since we booked. It really is addicting!!:crazy: My DH thinks I am nuts, but I did the same for our last cruise and he was always asking me questions while on board (which I was able to answer).

Kathy

7. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

Yes, I have shopped a bit! I hope I have enough from this past summer but I know I'll buy more!! I did get my husband swim trunks for less than $3.00 on the clearance rack!!:p
    We've been booked for so long but now that we are under a year, I know it'll go fast!:tongue:
    My husband thinks I'm totally crazy also! BUT he know I'll have taken care of every detail!!:teeth:

8. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

getting anxious-bump!:hyper:

9. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

Bump - where are all of the 9/11/04 Western Carribean Cruisers?

:confused:

Kathy

10. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

Kathy-
    We are going to have LOTS of food to eat if only our families are on this sailing!!!:scared:

11. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

Lot of Food, plenty of pool space, no wait for Palo & Spa ressies, and plenty of hammocks on Castaway Key! Maybe we could be upgraded to the Walt & Roy Disney Suites!

This all sounds good, but I would rather more people sail with us! What fun would it be if we were all alone?!?

Kathy

12. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

:magnify: I know they are out there somewhere!! Maybe everyone is too busy packing already!!!::yes::

13. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

Hope you all had a nice holiday!:teeth: Now where is everyone?:hyper:

14. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

Less than 250 days to go!!:Pinkbounc

Anyone out there!?!?!:confused:

15. kellyb2000

kellyb2000 <font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori

Save some food for us 'cause we'll be there! I never look at the "cruise meets" board because it seems like no one is EVER going when I go. I don't know what it is but it was the same way last year. This time I thought "I'll just check to see if anybody is going" and here you are!
    "We" consist of my husband (Jason - 34), me (Kelly - 26) and our son (Noah - will be close to 2). We are still trying to talk more family into going with us.
    We were on the 4 day the same time in September last year and in 2000 and it is so nice that time of year. This will be our first 7-day and I can't wait to get to spend a day at sea to enjoy the ship.

16. kellyb2000

kellyb2000 <font color=green>I admit it...my username is bori

Hey - how come I have an extra hour to wait then y'all do?!?! I need to fix that!

17. ldb1030

ldb1030 DIS Veteran

Kelly- Welcome! :wave2:
    You will LOVE the 7 day!:sunny:
    We may have an empty ship or at least no one who visits the DIS boards!:confused:

18. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

Welcome Kelly! It is going to be our first 7 day cruise also. We did the 3 night in January and loved it! I am very excited. I too cannot wait for the day at sea to explore. In January my kids, DD 3 & DS 7 both loved the kids club and we rarely saw them. I am hoping that they enjoy it as much this time, but would like to spend a little more time with them during the week. I know we will enjoy it either way, but it would be nice to do some adult only things too.

I noticed you are from Chatanooga, TN. My DH & I have gone on vacation in Georgia and spent a couple of days in Chatanooga. It is beautiful there. I bet the weather is much nicer there than it has been here.

:wave:

Kathy

19. Mattnlaura

Mattnlaura Earning My Ears

Hello All,
    Well hold on now, i'm staking claim to food and the Roy O suite.
    :rotfl:
    My wife (26) and I (29) along with my sister and her husband and 2 other friends will all be making the journey.
    It's our 5 year anniversary on the cruise and also our 5 year anniversary of our first Disney cruise. There fore i think we deserve the upgrade:wave:. ( thats me waving from my huge balcony)

I cant wait to go.

Any tips or suggestions would help as the first cruise i was completly awestruck
    :jumping1:

20. aaronamy

aaronamy DVC members since 2002

Hi everyone! We are going 09/11/04 too!!!! Guess who this is Idb1030!? This is our 2nd 7 day cruise, last time it was the eastern. There are 4 of us DH, DD13(best friend of Idb1030's daughter, oops I guess that give me away!) and DS 10 who would love to meet another boy before we sail. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

21. amgpmg

amgpmg Mouseketeer

Welcome Mattnlaura & Arronamy!

Mattnlaura, we are neighbors! We are from Chicago. We'll have to flip a coin for the Suite, we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the cruise! :wave2: Maybe we could take turns, you take the first half of the cruise and we'll take the second half of the cruise.

I know what you mean about being awestruck, we did the three night in January and if it were not for these boards, I would have been completely lost. We got so much information from here! It looks like lbd1030 & aaronamy will be the ones to ask for info regarding the boat.

While I am looking up information on the spa and excursions, my DH is more concerned about where to buy the best Cigars and if he can somehow arrange a poker game while aboard (like there will be time for that).

Welcome aboard!

:jumping1: