Sept 1 2013 Disney Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by esorddor2004, Oct 6, 2012.

1. twinsmom328

twinsmom328 Earning My Ears

Thank you! I love reading the boards, there is so much information!

:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kathysf1014

Kathysf1014 Mouseketeer

I'm also very very happy to say that I'll be sailing way on Sept 1st . This will be my fifth time on DCL . Me and my DH will be celebrating our 3 yr Anniv , we got married at Castaway 09/04/2010. Our 9 & 1 yr old DD's will be sailing with us as well. We can't wait!!! This time I want to try to be part of the FE.

4. shallynd

shallynd Earning My Ears

Hi,

I'm so excited! We are booking our cruise tomorrow. This is our first cruise ever and something we have always wanted to do. It is me, my DD (18) and DS (13).

Can't wait to share the excitement with all of you these next few months!

5. esorddor2004

esorddor2004 Mouseketeer

Hey everyone ,just wanted to let you no I started the list for the Fish Ex. So start signing up ... Rosé

6. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

So cool!!! My DH and I will also be celebrating our anniversary the same day!!

Awesome!!! It's also my first cruise, my DH's 2nd. I can't wait!

Sent from my GalaxyS II

7. n8nally

n8nally DIS Veteran

We will be on this cruise as well! DS 15, DD 12 and myself. Our first family cruise! I'm recently divorced and SO happy to be able to take my kids on this vacation!

8. Lady Duchess

Lady Duchess Mouseketeer

You and your family will have a great time :) Sorry to hear of your news, for some it's great, keep your chin up, great way to celebrate :)

9. Lady Duchess

Lady Duchess Mouseketeer

Thanks Rose for doing this, so glad and will be participating :cool1:

10. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

I just wanted to say hi :wave2: to you guys! One of my BFF's and I booked this cruise this morning as a "girls trip" since she has wanted to go on DCL for a long time and the timing/price never worked out. We took advantage of the $599 7A guarantee with $100 OBC and thought that was an awesome deal. We are trying not to get SO excited because we need to get our Director to approve our vacation, since we both work together and she doesn't like us off the same time. She had pre-approved a week in June so we're hoping she'll be fine with us moving it to 3 days off over Labor Day week.

It looks like a few others took advantage of the 7A rate and offer so it might work to fill up the ship a little more. I thought it was interesting when we booked this morning, the agent said several times it was "very likely" we'd be upgraded, however I'm not counting on anything and this is a more "budget" trip for me/us (clearly I have two other future cruises to finishing paying off that are big family trips) so I'm glad to just get a verandah for that price.

This will be my 3rd time on the Dream and she is truly beautiful - heck they all are.

Now the waiting for official vacation approval AND the thrill of finding out where our cabin is will be fun! :rolleyes1

Take care,
    Heather

11. Lady Duchess

Lady Duchess Mouseketeer

When I booked mine I did the same thing with the 7A guarantee with the obc. I was told there would be a great chance for an upgrade to. I am just happy to be sailing. My first DCL was on the Dream last year and I had an inside and I absolutely loved my cabin. The price was right and it was last minute. This time I planned ahead and thought the 7A would be great. So looking forward to it :cheer2:

12. chiburple

chiburple Mouseketeer

Thanks for sharing! I just called Disney and upgraded to a 7A to get the deal. Now we have a better room and extra to spend on excursions :)

We'll probably do the FE too, but I will know for sure after May.

13. Lady Duchess

Lady Duchess Mouseketeer

The FE is a lot of fun, I hope you join in the fun. The earlier you start, you can get ideas on what to make etc...or if hand making items they will be ready by the time we all sail...:)

14. chiburple

chiburple Mouseketeer

I have a lot of respect for people who are creative enough to hand-make gifts. I can be reasonably creative with the written word, but give me scissors and construction paper and you will just get smaller pieces of construction paper.

15. twinsmom328

twinsmom328 Earning My Ears

Hi! Thank you for starting the FE...where can I find a link to it?

Thanks!
    :yay:

16. Lady Duchess

Lady Duchess Mouseketeer

If you go back to the cruise meets where you searched for the sailing date you will see the FE link right below the sailing date...

Ex. Sept 1st 4 Night Bahamian Cruise
    Sept 1st 2013 FE Thread...(this is where you will be added to the FE)

Hope this helps :cool1:

17. mbogoje

mbogoje Earning My Ears

We will be joining you on this cruise. It will be my wife, daughter (13) and me in one stateroom. My mother and sister, from Ohio, will be joining us in a separate stateroom. My wife, daughter and I have only cruised once on a 4-nt Wonder cruise in May 2006. Looking forward to the cruise...

18. chiburple

chiburple Mouseketeer

:welcome: aboard the Dream! I haven't been on the Wonder yet but I absolutely loved the Dream last year. Especially the animated pictures and the Animators Pallet experience!

19. MissMaleficent

MissMaleficent Earning My Ears

Changed our date!
    Have a great cruise everyone!! :)

20. SosaDisneyFamily

SosaDisneyFamily Earning My Ears

Thanks, my dd 6 year old wants to decorate the door like she seen in you tube vedios any ideas, our first cruise. Any other ideas we could do to get ready

21. SosaDisneyFamily

SosaDisneyFamily Earning My Ears

Hi I have dd 6 , she is looking forward to meeting new friends..