Separate Vacation albums or add to existing????

soccerchick

Dis Veteran<br><font color=red>My husband has rice
Hi Everyone. I just started scrapbooking this past fall and have only worked on one album for my DD. As we prepare to go to WDW in two weeks, I've been looking at these posts to get ideas. I was wondering if you all just add pages to existing albums or if you make separate vacation albums. I've bought a ton of film and figure I could easily fill DD's album with this Disney trip. I'm going to a Creative Memories show this weekend and probably will go ahead and buy another album:)

Thanks for sharing.

I did a separate album for our first WDW trip. Actually, I had so much stuff I filled 2 CM 12 X 12 albums. :eek: I might put some Disney pages in the kids albums, but I'll probably save the majority for just a WDW album. :)

Of course, the great thing about scrapbooking is that you can do it any way you want. :)

I created a separate album for our WDW trip, but I made sure to do a double page spread in the family vacation book as well!

I did a seperate one for our WDW trip. There's just so much to take pictures of!!!:D
I have other vacation albums that are a compilation of several trips. Our little summer trips for 4 days up north don't make for many pictures. How many pictures of hiking in a forest can you take without them all looking the same? But at WDW I took pictures of EVERYTHING!

I do WDW in it's own album each time, but other trips we usually just add to our DD's album.

Lisa

I also always do a separate Disney book. I plan on doing an album combining some very old Disney pictures with some of our new ones. I thoought it would be funny to see how the kids have grown. :)

I do a vacation album and a year in review album. I usually put a general page in my year in review so others know we went and where to look for those pics, but only with my larger trips.

I do a separate album for each WDW trip. Currently have three BULGING albums on our shelf. I am a dedicated CM album user, but my Disney albums all come from DisneyWorld - either purchased at the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney or at the Disney Store in Orlando airport. They're all the same size and shape and look very cute sitting there together - 1999 - 2000 - 2001. Each one gets bigger and fatter than the one before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter