Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

THANK YOU so much about the meals plans I had been watching for it but hadn't seen it yet! I drove into the city, sat through a orthodontist apt and was half way home before I got a person but I got the free dining plan!!! Are you doing Disney before or after? We are going Sept 2 and staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. I have never done a resort before so I hope it's a good one.

I am so glad it worked out for you! We are arriving at the resort on the 2nd also, and starting the parks on the 3rd. We are staying at Coronado Springs :teeth:

Us late on the 3rd. Hay I don't know if I mentioned this before or not. :idea: There is a Disney outlet store well there use to be that was about 2 miles away from the main entrance if people are looking for last minute FE gifts or souvenirs.

Well we get in at Tampa at 8:05 pm Thursday night then drive to WDW so that day is shot. Dog gone kids and their school it's cutting into my Disney time LOL.

We will be getting there a few days
Well we get in at Tampa at 8:05 pm Thursday night then drive to WDW so that day is shot. Dog gone kids and their school it's cutting into my Disney time LOL.
We aren't leaving until Friday the 4th after school, so it will be a late flight in. At least we'll have Saturday and Sunday to play.:flower1:

Definitely agree with this!! I keep saying I'm going to do a girls trip one year for my birthday (Feb). The kids aren't too happy with that plan though!

I did think about flying in Friday evening, but then I would have to stay at one resort and switch after 1 night. I highly doubt I would be able to get PVB Lake view studio for that Friday. I'll just stick to our original plans. Our flight lands at 9am. We'll be in the parks by noon!!

What is shoreside conierge?

When I hear mickey mouse-querade I think mask and costumes, I know not all kids will wear masks but the kids will be in costume. How about you adults? I'm super excited to dress up and wear a mask but is that what people do for this part? I've heard a lot of people dress up for pirate night but is anyone going all out for either of the nights? I was thinking Lady Termaine from the new Cinderella with my daughter being Ella, I just want to make sure I'm not over doing it.... Not that I've EVER done that before.

When I hear mickey mouse-querade I think mask and costumes, I know not all kids will wear masks but the kids will be in costume. How about you adults? I'm super excited to dress up and wear a mask but is that what people do for this part? I've heard a lot of people dress up for pirate night but is anyone going all out for either of the nights? I was thinking Lady Termaine from the new Cinderella with my daughter being Ella, I just want to make sure I'm not over doing it.... Not that I've EVER done that before.

We are definitely dressing for Pirate night. I don't know about the adult costume night? My wife is already rolling her eyes about all of this. My kids probably will for sure! I love your ideal about Lady Termaine and Ella

Shoreside concierge is for those who are booked into concierge staterooms on the ship. Category V, T, or Rs.

We are definitely dressing for Pirate night. I don't know about the adult costume night? My wife is already rolling her eyes about all of this. My kids probably will for sure! I love your ideal about Lady Termaine and Ella
Pirate night- yes. Adult costume night? I don't see that happening. lol

I think the Mickey Mouse-querade party is just a Halloween party, so masks wouldn't be a requirement. The Halloween cruise doesn't really affect what my girls are going to wear since they were already bringing their princess dresses and they will wear them for the party. My mom is already planning on wearing her Maleficent costume and I will probably dress up as something. I was kind of leaning towards Ursula for some reason. I doubt that my husband or my dad dress up, but they may surprise me.

The adult Halloween Party is different than the Mouse-querade. Last year there was a good amount of people who dressed for Pirate Night and dressed for the Adult Costume Party. It is fun and they have a contest. The adult events go on in Evolution. They had a crazy game going on prior to the costume contest, so there was a good amount of people to join in the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter