Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Alcohol has to be a carry on right? I don't remember
Yes alcohol is carry on
I think we will have
1 large suitcase for my husband and me
1 med suitcase for my girls
1 smll suitcase for my FE gifts and hoping to fit in toiletries if not maybe in a carry on backpack

Carry on Bag for smll bottles of alcohol, and any last minute things I cant figure out where to put lol

:yay:
Yes, all together I have 22 kids. I meant to say 20 kids not counting my kiddos. I just realize I should count my kids also cuz I made it for them too. I think we are making the same thing and I too will deliver mine ASAP. :yay::yay::yay:

LOL I was afraid that would happen!

I'm back at it... Do you guys think the characters would sign a picture mat during the meet and greets?
From the email I received from shoreside concierge team..they "encourage" us to bring our objects for the characters to sign. They said Disney have added more times for characters meetings. But it seems like Disney is telling everyone who calls in...autograph books only! I really just going to bring my pillow cases and hope for the best.

I am a little excited.......I just booked Discovery Cove for post cruise. It includes admission to Sea World, so it looks like we will be staying in Orlando a couple extra days. This adventure I WILL be keeping a secret (since I couldn't seem to keep anything else to myself!), and my daughter is going to FREAK!!!! :jumping1:

Dumb question: how many suitcases are you all packing? We have 8 days total. We were thinking one rolling carry-on for each of us, and then two large checked bags between us to share for overflow, to save on the cost of checking bags ($25 per bag each way). Is that enough? I guess we won't know until we are packing. I was just wondering what everyone else is doing. We have never flown together as a family- we drive everywhere, so what we pack is not even a consideration, we just pack whatever and throw it in the car. This time I feel like we really need to keep it in check. Also- are you bringing an empty bag for souvenirs on the way back? Jason wants to nest our two checked bags and only check the one (with the other inside) and then we'll have two checked bags on the way home. I can't imagine we'll fill a whole extra bag with just souvenirs.

Anyway, just rambling, and obsessing over this trip.

We fly SW so we each get two checked bags free. We will each be checking a large suitcase. Then the kids and I each have small bags that go under the plane seats for our electronics, magic bands, and snacks. Carly and I also have our cross body purses. When we board the ship. The kids and I will bring our carry ons, and I will pack Terry a back pack to use for alcohol carry on.

We will be at Disney before and after, and we don't buy a lot of souvenirs anymore. When we have had too many I went to the desk at the resort and shipped them home.

I am a little excited.......I just booked Discovery Cove for post cruise. It includes admission to Sea World, so it looks like we will be staying in Orlando a couple extra days. This adventure I WILL be keeping a secret (since I couldn't seem to keep anything else to myself!), and my daughter is going to FREAK!!!! :jumping1:
That is going to be AMAZING!!! I have wanted to go there for soooo long, but we just can't seem to bite the bullet. Instead, we are doing the dolphin swim at Blue Lagoon, but one day, I want to go to DC. You will have such a blast!

I just MADE my fish extender!!!! I bought the fabric, and I had a tutorial, but I was so scared to even begin. I cut the fabric a few days ago. Well, I finally pulled out the sewing machine. It came out so good! Not perfect so don't look too closely, but I'm pretty proud of myself.

I just MADE my fish extender!!!! I bought the fabric, and I had a tutorial, but I was so scared to even begin. I cut the fabric a few days ago. Well, I finally pulled out the sewing machine. It came out so good! Not perfect so don't look too closely, but I'm pretty proud of myself.

You should try and post a pic!! I would love to see it :) I do have trouble posting pics on here though, lol.

Got more Mickey Mail today. This time it was our packet for our park portion with our luggage tags and coupons. :sunny::sunny::sunny:

I am so jealous!!! I haven't received any Mickey mail recently!!! Tomorrow may be the day. I can hope. I will call home from work and have the kids send me a pic if it anything comes ;)

You should try and post a pic!! I would love to see it :) I do have trouble posting pics on here though, lol.

I will try tomorrow. I can't post from my phone. It looks really cute. I can't believe I pulled it off. And with time to spare!

We got our Cruise pack today in the mail also! We were so excited, I showed Gracie the envelope and asked her were it came form, she took one look at the logo and said, "The big Disney cruise!"

This is weird My wife received her cruise packet on Wednesday, My step daughter who is in the military in Texas received hers on Wednesday and I'm still waiting. Go figure :confused3

You go girl! I was going to have mine made and then the woman never committed. I finally just bought the nursery organizer from Walmart. Bought little prepainted wooden cutouts (flamingo, fish, etc.) from Michael's and going to slap them on there. I don't sew or anything fancy so this will have to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter