Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Im perfectly fine with your suggestions!!! You know more about the park than I do :)

Maybe some other frequent park goers can chime in. There is a lot to do in the area too. Then people can head that way and ride things until closer to 3. Tiki Room, Aladdin, Jungle Cruise, Thunder Mtn, and Splash are all close.

So I'm getting ready to do my FPs in about 30 minutes!! I have my list, but haven't decided on all of our times. Guess I better get busy.

I'm just going to throw this out there, lol ;) Since most of us will already be in the MK how about we meet somewhere farther in the park. I'm thinking somewhere with shade and a snack close by. Carly actually suggested Frontierland Trading Post area. There is the wooden front porches all along Frontierland and even rocking chairs to sit in. We could also meet in the pathway between Frontierland and Adventureland near Sunshine Tree Terrace. The pathway is shaded and we can get a Dole Whip at the Terrace if we get there early :thumbsup2 These are just some ideas. The front of the park seems so far away if you are in one of the lands!

I am good with whatever....:sunny:

I started out doing charcoal portraits which is something I had been doing off and on since high school.

2.jpg

Then I began painting wall art for kids' rooms.

3.jpg

I have just been working locally here lately. When all three girls are in school full time. I plan to launch my own website for the letter paintings.

Awesome job :artist:

I know it's posted somewhere here, where can I find the final list of the "Wine and Chocolate" what is the date and the time we are meeting?
Thank you!

I know it's posted somewhere here, where can I find the final list of the "Wine and Chocolate" what is the date and the time we are meeting?
Thank you!

Its not wine and chocolate, its Liquor and Chocolate. They will let me know about 30 days out. The class will be on day 4 (sea day) at either 2 or 4pm.

Maybe some other frequent park goers can chime in. There is a lot to do in the area too. Then people can head that way and ride things until closer to 3. Tiki Room, Aladdin, Jungle Cruise, Thunder Mtn, and Splash are all close.

We are schedule to go on Splash mountain at 5 so that area would work good for us.

:flower3: Does anyone know about how it works with breakfast and lunch at Royal Palace and Enchanted Garden? Are they on a rotation like at dinner, or can we just choose to go to whatever we want? Also, which restaurant holds the sit-down debarkation breakfast? I know it has been said on here before, but that is A LOT of posts to scroll through!

:flower3: Does anyone know about how it works with breakfast and lunch at Royal Palace and Enchanted Garden? Are they on a rotation like at dinner, or can we just choose to go to whatever we want? Also, which restaurant holds the sit-down debarkation breakfast? I know it has been said on here before, but that is A LOT of posts to scroll through!

Glad you asked this!!! On the debarkation breakfast.... Im pretty sure they said you will eat at the same restaurant as the night before debarkation. :D

Great question. I'm hoping we can eat wherever on all the days except debarkation day.

From what I've read, breakfast is either Cabanas for buffet or sit down in the restaurant that is listed in the Navigator that day. The exception is Enchanted Garden which is also a buffet.

Glad you asked this!!! On the debarkation breakfast.... Im pretty sure they said you will eat at the same restaurant as the night before debarkation. :D

I believe this is correct as far as debarkation day.

We are schedule to go on Splash mountain at 5 so that area would work good for us.

We have 1:40-2:40 Thunder Mtn, 2:40-3:40 Splash, and 4:40-5:40 7DMT. I wanted 1-2, 2-3 for Thunder and Splash, but this will work out. We will be at Splash right at 2:40 so we should be ok or a little after 3 if we meet over at the Trading Post or Sunshine Terrace.

I made all our AK FP late the next day so we can sleep in. My kids and I will be getting on Splash at 1:59 am to close the park down that night :)

Well I had a scheduled physical today. Mentioned my shin splints to the doc and she said no running or walking for exercise for at a minimum 1 week and preferably 2 weeks :( If the shin splints don't heal, they will get worse. She suggested a recumbent bike or water exercise. I'm not sure if I'll be ready for the 5K or not. I don't want to be in pain the whole day if they cause me problems again.
Sounds like were meeting over by the trading post around 3? Works for me!!

We'll be the wet ones walking up :boat: with Dole Whips in our hands :banana: Well we get the pineapple and citrus swirl not in float form :goodvibes

To Melissa and all the other first timers to the park, make sure to pick up some Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom cards each day you visit the Magic Kingdom. Even if you don't take the time to play the game, it's a free souvenir! There are two locations to pick them up, the fire station at the front of the park, and behind the Xmas store. There is sometimes a line at the fire station, but not usually at the Liberty Square location. My kids love the game. Each kid has all of the free cards and about half of the additional cards, and some party cards. Caleb and Carly have both beat Easy and Medium, and are half way through Hard. Anyway lots of fun or just a free souvenir for the kids :) Or if you see kids at the portals you can let them pick a card they need from your deck as some pixie dust. We do this now that we have all the cards pixiedust:

Well I had a scheduled physical today. Mentioned my shin splints to the doc and she said no running or walking for exercise for at a minimum 1 week and preferably 2 weeks :( If the shin splints don't heal, they will get worse. She suggested a recumbent bike or water exercise. I'm not sure if I'll be ready for the 5K or not. I don't want to be in pain the whole day if they cause me problems again.

We'll be the wet ones walking up :boat: with Dole Whips in our hands :banana: Well we get the pineapple and citrus swirl not in float form :goodvibes
I've had shin splints and they are no fun.:worried: And don't forget to take it easy when you start back exercising, you don't want them to start hurting again right before your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter