Sep. 7, 2015 on the Dream

Awesome! I work at the hospital (Ultrasound Technologist) I love 3 12's but lately because of everyone on vacation, I've been all over the place! 12's 1 day, 10 hours another day, 8 hours here and there.....Hate working it but going to love the extra money!

That's really neat job!! I think we all love the extra money especially if we can tell our spouse 1 for you and 3 for me 1 for you and 3 for me. Or just don't tell them. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

NO FAIR!!!! 2 more months before Im off for 2 weeks!!! My boss almost fell out of his chair when I turned my request off form in!!! :D

My schedule bounces every week because Troy and I alternate (no childcare costs, whoop whoop!!). Even though I am only taking 2 weeks off on PTO, I scheduled myself the front of the week before and the end of the week after. That is 3 1/2 GLORIOUS weeks off with the most amazing vacation ever planted right in the middle!!!! :hourglass

My schedule bounces every week because Troy and I alternate (no childcare costs, whoop whoop!!). Even though I am only taking 2 weeks off on PTO, I scheduled myself the front of the week before and the end of the week after. That is 3 1/2 GLORIOUS weeks off with the most amazing vacation ever planted right in the middle!!!! :hourglass

What do you guys do for a living? If I may ask

No childcare here either and I LOVE IT!!! Although I mainly have to work nights and weekends my job is still pretty flexible for time off so I feel like I have the best of both worlds!

Wow you guys pull some long hours!! Here I am complaining that my 9-5 is too much!
Have a blessed day all!

MadamG

I have ALOT of respect for him!!! For our continued training we were taken to the fire academy here and had to wear all the gear.. they then sent us into a burning building.... OMG NEVER AGAIN!!! :)

Hay it free weight loss, I'm kidding!! people don't understand something's until they have to do it themselves

WOW! Active morning!!

Can I just say that now that birthdays, dance, competitions, holidays are out of my way, all I keep thinking about is this CRUISE!!!! I still don't know how to keep it a secret from my older one....I've been putting off my FE crafting off because I can't figure out away to work on them with out her knowing lol.....I may have to take my cricut and supplies to my mother's house and work on them there lol

I'm so jealous of all of you that get to Disney before the cruise! I am doing Disney Movie nights at my house throughout the summer to introduce all the beloved characters to my youngest. So far Snow White is her ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!

yeah so there is no real point to this post lol I'm just too excited I felt like sharing my rambled thoughts!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

I ramble on here frequently!! Only people on here understand when I am distracted by vacation when I should be doing school work or cleaning. Don't tell, but sometimes I leave school papers out and have my school page up on the computer when Terry gets home, just so he thinks I was doing that instead of Disney stuff. Then he can't get upset if the house isn't clean :)

I appreciate your rambled thoughts... Assures me that I'm not the only one!!! We went to JCPennys this weekend and they have a Disney section( OMG)... Jase got his first Buzz Lightyear and carries him EVERYWHERE :) We will be watching Toy Story again soon!!!! :)

Caleb went through a Buzz phase!! Our beagle is actually named Buz Snickali Lightyear Butts :)

Ugh I have a love/ hate relationship with 16 hour shifts!!! I do 12's now, which Im happy with at the moment. Do you work in the hospital?

Awesome! I work at the hospital (Ultrasound Technologist) I love 3 12's but lately because of everyone on vacation, I've been all over the place! 12's 1 day, 10 hours another day, 8 hours here and there.....Hate working it but going to love the extra money!

What do you guys do for a living? If I may ask

I'm an RN, but I only work part time. I work in an outpatient surgery department, so no weekends, holidays, or call.

I really lucked out this week. Thursday's surgery schedule was slow so Wednesday they let me know I could have Thursday off. Friday was our holiday and then I don't go back until Wednesday. Almost a week off over a holiday weekend without requesting it is unheard of!! I did almost what you did Amber. I work Mon-Wed before Labor Day, have the week of the holiday off, and then work Wed-Fri the next week. So 13 days off, not 3.5 weeks, but I have to save my PTO for my birthday trip :)

I guess I should add that Terry is an union insulator. He does commercial work in hospitals, schools, power plants, etc.

WOW! Active morning!!

I ramble on here frequently!! Only people on here understand when I am distracted by vacation when I should be doing school work or cleaning. Don't tell, but sometimes I leave school papers out and have my school page up on the computer when Terry gets home, just so he thinks I was doing that instead of Disney stuff. Then he can't get upset if the house isn't clean :)

Caleb went through a Buzz phase!! Our beagle is actually named Buz Snickali Lightyear Butts :)

I'm an RN, but I only work part time. I work in an outpatient surgery department, so no weekends, holidays, or call.

I really lucked out this week. Thursday's surgery schedule was slow so Wednesday they let me know I could have Thursday off. Friday was our holiday and then I don't go back until Wednesday. Almost a week off over a holiday weekend without requesting it is unheard of!! I did almost what you did Amber. I work Mon-Wed before Labor Day, have the week of the holiday off, and then work Wed-Fri the next week. So 13 days off, not 3.5 weeks, but I have to save my PTO for my birthday trip :)

What a nice mini vacation!! I was off the 5 days off before the holiday did not have to use any vacation time I LOVE when that happens!! We were at Disney but for a National dance competetion so we didnt get to enjoy the parks but we did enjoy the Hotel, Epcot's fireworks from our balcony view and a lovely ice cream shop and the Beaches and Cream Soda shop at Disney's Yacht and beach club!! Highly recommended btw!!! You do need reservations to sit inside or you can get ice cream and sit right outside of it =)

Boy there about 12 hours late sending this out been there done that. Well at least they send out a reminder. We all have each other to remind us of time frames.!!

ADD US TO YOUR ADDRESS BOOK | VIEW IN YOUR BROWSER
21992_03

21992_03

21992_03

Good news Kristoff Family!

You can now select your Disney FastPass+ experiences** for your upcoming
Walt Disney World® vacation!
21992_03

Reserve access to attractions before you arrive
Remember, with Disney FastPass+ service, you can choose select experiences before you leave home and make changes on the go! You'll discover more attractions than ever to pick from, plus be able to select fireworks and parade viewing areas, Disney Character Greetings and more!

How to make your Disney FastPass+ selections
  • Link your reservation to your account
  • Link your tickets to your account
    (if they're not part of your package)
  • Assign a ticket for each member of your travel party age three (3) or older
  • Select your Disney FastPass+ experiences
21992_03

And since you've already linked your tickets to your My Disney Experience account, you're all set to choose your Disney FastPass+ experiences.
21992_03

21992_03

319960_helpful_links_top.png

Helpful Links
Disney Vacation Club Member Site
319960_spacer.gif

Visit
My Disney Experience

spacer.gif

Make Dining Reservations
spacer.gif

Explore Memory Maker
spacer.gif

Learn more about
Disney FastPass+

spacer.gif

Need help? Visit the Help Center
or call Member Services at
1-800-800-9800.
Reminders

spacer.gif

Make your Disney FastPass+ selections** now before you arrive
319960_spacer.gif

Begin online check-in
spacer.gif

Download the mobile app*
319960_helpful_links_bottom.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter