Senses Spa for Adult and Child..Not sure how to plan this

My3littlePrincesses

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been posted before. I have searched and could not find anything. We have never been to the Senses spa and would love some advice. I would like to book a signature pedicure at the Grand Floridian for my oldest DD20 and also another DD12. My understanding is DD20 will have full access to the health center, whirlpool, snacks, etc. Would DD12 have access to anything other than just the pedicure like her older sister? When I called to inquire the person I spoke to was either not very knowledgeable or just didn't feel like being helpful. DD20 will last 90 mins and dd12 25 mins. Would we just need to leave and we go back and pick up our older dd later? Any suggestions or comments from anyone that has done this before would be much appreciated!

My understanding is that she would need to be accompanied by an adult.

If she wanted to use the Fitness Center I think she has to be 14.

To be sure, I would call again & see if you get someone that sounds more confident in their response.

My understanding is that she would need to be accompanied by an adult.

If she wanted to use the Fitness Center I think she has to be 14.

To be sure, I would call again & see if you get someone that sounds more confident in their response.

Thanks for your help. I do plan on staying with with her for her pedicure, because it mentioned on the website children have to be accompanied by an adult, but wasn't sure what was actually considered part of the health club and what wasn't. This is a surprise visit for my girls and of course my luck when I was finally able to get some privacy and make a call to Disney the person didnt have the answers to my questions. Hopefully I will get a chance to make another call within the next week or so.

I don't know which number you called but when I have wanted information from the spas I have called them directly or at least used the number dedicated to them (1-407-WDW-SPAS).

I don't know which number you called but when I have wanted information from the spas I have called them directly or at least used the number dedicated to them (1-407-WDW-SPAS).

Unfortunately that's the number I called. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.:)

Sorry if this has been posted before. I have searched and could not find anything. We have never been to the Senses spa and would love some advice. I would like to book a signature pedicure at the Grand Floridian for my oldest DD20 and also another DD12. My understanding is DD20 will have full access to the health center, whirlpool, snacks, etc. Would DD12 have access to anything other than just the pedicure like her older sister? When I called to inquire the person I spoke to was either not very knowledgeable or just didn't feel like being helpful. DD20 will last 90 mins and dd12 25 mins. Would we just need to leave and we go back and pick up our older dd later? Any suggestions or comments from anyone that has done this before would be much appreciated!

Based on this, the only restriction is the health club - guests must be 14 and over. When I was there in August, I saw a mom with her young teen daughter in the lounge. They were reading magazines, enjoying the snacks, etc. I would imagine your daughter could use the spa facilities just not the health center.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/spas/grand-floridian-resort-and-spa/senses-spa/

Based on this, the only restriction is the health club - guests must be 14 and over. When I was there in August, I saw a mom with her young teen daughter in the lounge. They were reading magazines, enjoying the snacks, etc. I would imagine your daughter could use the spa facilities just not the health center.

We have never been to the GF spa. Do you know if the whirlpool is part of the health club? As long as she will be able to enjoy the lounge and hang out with her older sister there for a little while I think we will go ahead and book this. I just didn't want her to feel left out completely since her older sister will have full access to all the facilities. Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter