Senses Spa at Grand Floridian - Anyone been?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Sleepyhappyandgrumpy, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Sleepyhappyandgrumpy

Sleepyhappyandgrumpy Mouseketeer

Hello -
    Looking to spend some time relaxing with my DH while my DD & DM do some fun stuff. Has anyone had any treatments at the new spa they would be willing to discuss? Massages? Couples massages? Facials? What are the facilities like? Walk me though the experience... :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sleepyhappyandgrumpy

Sleepyhappyandgrumpy Mouseketeer

4. Andreak0428

Andreak0428 Mouseketeer

Hello!

I have not been to senses yet (were booked for June) but I have been to the GF Spa before remodeling many times. I cannot speak for Senses yet but I can tell you that GF was worth every penny!

Here is the link to the spa review thread it has a couple of reviews!

I hope you decide to go. Just the walk to the spa is relaxing!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1944332

5. AmberLuvsWDW

AmberLuvsWDW Mouseketeer

Bump! We have appointments in July and I'm also wondering about the new spa.

6. FSUgrad92

FSUgrad92 FL native stuck in TN

We were just this April and had the Couples Escape package. It was a chance for me and my wife to have time away from our 3 daughters. The staff was great and we had a wonderful time. The only negative for us is that they give you time after your massage to sit in their whirlpool and relax but they don't have a "couples" whirlpool. We wanted to use this part of the package but didn't want to be away from each other.

7. CristianoSantos

CristianoSantos Earning My Ears

hi!
    Is the GF spa also called senses? I got my DW and DSL a Senses package and hope it wasn't at SSR since we will be at BLT.:confused3

8. MinnieGirl33

MinnieGirl33 Hockey Mom

Yes, both spas are now "Senses".

9. izzy1070

izzy1070 Earning My Ears

Hello,

I went to the spa in Sept while on my honeymoon. The massage was wonderful! It was great to truly relax after our wedding and a week at Disney! I also got a pedicure! My feet loved it! I would recommend going!