July 2011

I love looking at the Treehouse Villas from the POR/POFQ boat as we pass by! i can't wait to hear all about them!!

Alright. Count me in. This isn't my first Snob report, but I mostly lurk. I figure, if your going to be a Snob, you might as well be a Disney Snob. ;)

Love the title, but I love your first line even more as I love Pride and Prejudice! A fave book of mine. Hope you are having a grand time and can't wait to hear all about the villas!

I'm in!

The Treehouse Villas sound really nice and I'm guessing since you call yourself a "Disney snob", you won't receive anything less from this trip than the cream of the crop. Can't wait to read! :mickeyjum

Just purchased into SSR with DVC, and I am already looking forward to my first stay in the treehouses.

Can't wait for your review and photos!!!:goodvibes

Yayyyy! Glad you had such an amazing trip - I knew you would. I'm so excited that you have a great new camera because I LOVE all your pics as it is! Can't wait for the first update.

Welcome Home!!! I am so glad to hear you had a great trip. I can't wait to see your pictures, even the blurry ones. :laughing: As far as I am concerned any Disney picture is better than none at all.:thumbsup2

Glad you had a good time! Looking forward to hearing all about the trip! :)

Just wanted chime in and say that I've read every trip report you wrote and I'm excited for this new one!

I'm already wondering when your next trip will be so that I can look forward to yet another one, when this is done!

a baby elephant! I love it!!! :rotfl:

So glad you're starting up!! I'm eager to hear about the treehouse and the "twist!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter