Senior Quote

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Disneyfreak616, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    Hi everyone! I am working on my Senior quote, and I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions. Disney or otherwise, I would appreciate any ideas! Thanks! :goodvibes

~ Kristen​
  2. Fairywings

Fairywings Perry/Perrin

Apr 27, 2010
    So, I have this little book of inspirational Disney quotes, seperated by sections. I found a few that may be appropriate.

Under "Dealing with Life's Little Quirks" I have.....

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter." -Walt Disney

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." -The Emperor, Mulan

"You may not realize it wen it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." -Walt Disney

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Under "Following Your Dreams" I have.....

"No one can order me to stop dreaming." -Cinderella

"If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." -Aurora

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." -Walt Disney

"Change is nature. The part we can influence. And it starts when we decide." -Remy from Ratatouille

Under "Being Yourself" I have......

"The more you like yourself, the ess you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." -Walt Disney

Under "Falling in Love" I have......

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." -Winnie the Pooh

"Ohana means family; family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." -Lilo
  3. abbyreads

abbyreads Earning My Ears

Jul 4, 2012
    This is nowhere near as inspiring as the previous post, but a good friend of mine's senior quote was, "Phenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty living space", quoting the Genie from Aladdin.

I have no clue what the reason was, but it made me laugh, and in a way it was better than all of the stock motivational quotes that littered the rest of the pages. I mean, everyone else had a cliched inspirational quote, while he picked a funny line from one of his favorite movies.

That's not a bad idea, just picking a line from one of your favorite movies, because it will have personal meaning.