Sending packages to resorts ?

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
When sending packages to yourself at the resort how far out can you mail them and what info should you have on the shipping label? I know if you send to a resort that has a convention center there is a charge. I will be sending to AKLK. Thanks.

When sending packages to yourself at the resort how far out can you mail them and what info should you have on the shipping label? I know if you send to a resort that has a convention center there is a charge. I will be sending to AKLK. Thanks.

I wouldn't have it sit there for more than a few days, we just use the resort address, our name, and guest.

:earsboy: Bill

I have always included the reservation number as well with the shipping address detail when having anything shipped to a resort prior to a stay. This way if they cannot locate the name (especially if not the one the reservation is made under) they can always find and verify the recipient to hold for under the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter