Send some pixie dust my way this evening!!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
In another 45 minutes, if there is a loud explosion reported in PA, it will just be my DD and me! :eek: When Jeana comes home, she will be devasted to discover that I have removed 3 way calling from our telephone!! :duck: She has been spending more and more time on the phone, which I remember doing myself at her age. HOWEVER, having a 3 way conversation, with another friend physically over the the house on another extension (making it a 4 way conversation), then IMing ANOTHER friend at the same time (5 way????) is getting to be a TAD much! :Pinkbounc

This should be a fun evening! ::yes::

As the mom of a 14 year old DD who is addicted to the phone and IM - good luck!! My daughter just discovered Yahoo's Messenger which allows them to TALK when they initiate an IM. They don't even have to TYPE anymore!!

I live in PA also, close to Harrisburg, so I'm hoping for no major explosions :D

Just remember you were her age once. LOL (I try to still be a kid at heart)

Yikes!!! I'm going to be at church. I'll say a prayer!!!

Best wishes to ya!:scared:

God bless, my prayers are with you, sending LOADS of pixie dust, will keep you in my thoughts.

This could be a scary night for you! :p ;)

Seriously though. Good luck. Ain't parenting FUN???

I guess I should be glad that LOOKS can't kill!!! :bounce: She was NOT a happy camper!! :duck:

Originally posted by always quiet
I guess I should be glad that LOOKS can't kill!!! :bounce: She was NOT a happy camper!! :duck:

stay tough...she'll get over it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter