Send me your links..............

Janice

Super Shopper
If you have a list of all your links to your trip reports could you send them to me at janicewarren@btconnect.com and then I can include them in the Index :)

I have been struggling to get the index up to date because I am so busy - and Dave (Spottydog) has just sent me all Bev's links and in two seconds flat the reports are on the index. Thanks Dave, you help is very much appreciated :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

So ~ if you have your own saved somewhere, or if you are reading complete sets of someone else's and dont mind copying and pasting the links into an email - send them to me and I'll get them on the index.

Thanks

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I'm doin yours now Johann! Where's the rest !!!!
(My turn to bully you into doin a trippy now,Pet!)

Originally posted by SpottyDog
I'm doin yours now Johann! Where's the rest !!!!
(My turn to bully you into doin a trippy now,Pet!)

LOL!!! Still to type days 14 and 15. Should have them done by Monday. Thanks for doing this for me Dave.

Thanks for that Dave! It was really exciting to come into the trip reports board today, and see that people had been reading my drivel once again. I appreciate all the comments.

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter