Segway rules are now affecting iBOTS..

Thanks Skip! I was following the "story" but I really appreciate having a visual of what the ibot can do and how it works.

I was following Skip's thread over in the Podcast forum and came over here to find the answer to my question. But no answer. :rotfl:

WHY does WDW not want Segway's? From Skip's response about the IBOT I can see the IBOT concern in two wheeled mode.

Later,
Dan

I was following Skip's thread over in the Podcast forum and came over here to find the answer to my question. But no answer. :rotfl:

WHY does WDW not want Segway's? From Skip's response about the IBOT I can see the IBOT concern in two wheeled mode.

Later,
Dan

The Segway is like the ibot, but without all the security and safety features.

Later,
Dan
The question had been discussed here before and there was already a thread on the Rumors Board, so I sent all the discussion over to this thread. You will find a lot of the possible reasons why WDW doesn't want them in the parks on that thread.

Thanks Sue.

No matter what Disney does regarding the Segway they are wrong. :lmao: They cannot win for the loosen. ;)

I can't believe the Segway's I have seen in EPCOT were in slow mode! :scared1:

Later,
Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter