Seeking AK Pics

Discussion in 'Photography Board' started by donaldseeyore, May 18, 2011.

1. donaldseeyore

donaldseeyore Missing Mickey

Hi!!!

We are expecting our newest addition in a month, all due to :wizard: n the Wonder:rolleyes1

So....here I am putting the final touches on the nursery (which is animal print/safari themed with animal print Mickey heads as the room border) and decide that I am going to order prints from our trips as 8x10's of ToL, zebras, giraffes.....PROBLEM!!!!:headache:

We recently moved from FL to the DC area, and I still haven't unpacked the external hard drive that has a lot of the pics, nor can I find my photo cards:mad:

Then I get an idea....wonder if the fellow Disers can help???????

Any good photos you can share with me that I can have enlarged and hang in the new little guys room? Looking for landscape if possible......just PM me:flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gianna'sPapa

Gianna'sPapa DIS Veteran

4. annnewjerz

annnewjerz If I had a world of my own, everything would be no

I have quiet a few pics from Animal Kingdom (tigers, parrots, lion, monkeys, flamingos, meerkat, etc.). If you'd like to PM me your e-mail address I can send them, or if you'd prefer I post them here for you to look through and decide if you want any, I can do that too---just let me know.

5. ChiSoxKeith

ChiSoxKeith DIS Veteran

A recent photo contest was LIVE ANIMALS and there are many pics there from AK. You might want to try contacting the entrants.

I have some of mine that I can post onto a site if you're interested, drop me a PM.

6. fireplug

fireplug <font color=red>Keeper of the Flame<br><font color

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope these help!

Squid

7. donaldseeyore

donaldseeyore Missing Mickey

Thank you EVERYONE for your help!!!! I found many great shots and had a hard time deciding But I did, now I am off for enlargements!!!

8. singjenn

singjenn Let's go to Disney!

What did you decide on? Can you share them with us?

9. johamna

johamna DIS Veteran