See you next week, podcasters! :D

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Bye all! I'm off to AKLV for our very first DVC trip! Hmm...what are the chances of seeing Bawb and his Kaht Kam this week? ;)

Nikki

Have a great time Nikki! The parks are in beautiful shape. AKL/AKV is also looking great as well.

well isnt there some pintrading event that they were talking about going to on the show to get there pins, i bet you could see them there!

We just returned Saturday from our 1st trip home to AKV. It was such an incredible place and much better than I had ever dreamed! We stayed in a 1 bdrm. SV room. Enjoy your time!! :goodvibes

We're back! AKLV was fabulous and I spent all week looking for Bawb and his Kaht Cam! ;)

We're back! AKLV was fabulous and I spent all week looking for Bawb and his Kaht Cam! ;)

Hi Nikki,

We checked out of AKL on 4/6 and moved over to Old Key West. Glad you enjoyed the AKLV!

Nope! Bawb was obviously hiding from me. :( He just can't handle a Jersey girl I guess! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter