See what a little Wishin' can do? A very ENGAGING January 2015 trip! *COMPLETED 10/9*

Later he even said it was his favorite part of the trip. I agreed 100%.
I agree too. It is a great experience. The food was really good. Better than I expected. The magicbands are pretty cool tech and enhance the experience and magic. I freaken love it!

I don't know why you would go to Magic Kingdom when you could go to DisneyQuest ... makes no sense to me.

Its kinda weird that the effects at Space Mountain weren't working. Hopefully they effects will be working when you go back!
(And I don't think its possible to hear/say the word "sporadically" without thinking of Clueless)

I love that you googled tricks for Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. I generally just accept that I'm going to suck.

I love that you're doing BOG three times next trip. Sampling every meal they offer is an awesome idea!

I so agree with you, I love BOG in all forms....the breakfast...yummy! I totally suck at Buzz, like my 5 year old beat me. I think next time I should be looking for tips too. That sucks about the light not working, I was wondering why Joe complained about it being all dark. I do love the view from AA but not the wait or the tight squeeze :crowded:.

I somehow fell behind? I think with vacation and then visiting the family I just missed this. Sorry. I'm catching up now.

Eek, sorry about the Uber situation but I have heard cabs on Disney property are ridiculously expensive.

Your dress is so cute! You look amazing.

I've never tried California Grill but it looks so beautiful and your review makes me want to go all the more.

I cannot with that child either. Like, calm yourself child.

Ugh, Wishes is too beautiful.

The check thing does sound confusing. At least you did get it all sorted out in the end.

Your bus dropped you at the Contemporary?? That is so strange.

Yay for making the morning show!

I didn't get to Space until I was already 19 so I'm still all for feeling how great it is. But I can see how perception changes can make it seem more underwhelming (and I totes think of Clueless when I hear sporadically).

Hey, you're going to be married, get used to sharing all your spaces :P

I did laugh about how confused you were that the CM greeted you by name. Though I admit that I'd have probably done the same.

So jealous you got to eat the West Wing. Both times we've tried there were no tables.

just found this TR. I love the descriptive way that you write. Congratulations on your Engagement, Wishes is one of my favorite things about WDW, how wonderful for you to have that as your backdrop for the proposal! So sweet :lovestruc

Just read your TR in one go. I guess you are busy with wedding stuff so you haven't had time to finish it. I hope you get a chance soon as I love reading it.
I also went to DisneyQuest once but found it confusing and boring at the same time. Luckily I didn't pay for it as I would have been unhappy. I do love CG, my favourite restaurant in the World. I wish I could cry at Wishes but my family would mock me till the end of time.

Hi Candace! I was gone for awhile but now I'm back and all caught up! The Engagement, perfection, and truly magical. I wish you and Joe my dearest congragulations. A proposal by the castle during Wishes is every Disney fans dream!

The rest of your trip sounds amazing as well. I am so happy you liked SDMT! I has also heard negative reviews about it prior to riding, but it has become one of my favorite rides in Disney World!

I look forward to reading more about your trip!

Just read though all your updates so far. Congrats on graduation and the engagement! I'm loving reading about your trip :D.

THANK YOU!! I'm so glad you're reading along:goodvibes

Glad the detours didn't delay you too much and you made the Welcome Show!

At first I was going to say that maybe the reason you weren't as impressed with Space Mountain was because you had raised expectations based on memory, etc. and it just couldn't live up to that .... and then you mention none of the stars or anything were on - so yeah, rather than some convoluted mental reason, there was a legit technological reason :)

Haha, I was the same way with Buzz as I looked up on-line tips. Though I was less than forthcoming with others the tips I got ;) (granted last trip my then 2-year old son took the opportunity to control the spin lever and just had us spin constantly so the tips didn't really help)

I remember reading when Magic Bands were coming out that they would use the technology to greet guests by name, but I never really experienced it and haven't read too many reports of it, so nice to read that they did greet you by name at 7DMT - definitely a neat use of the technology. Would be cool if you could attach preferences (always wants front of the ride, or food preferences) as well.

Glad you enjoyed BOG for lunch - definitely a step up from your average counter-service option.

Haha exactly about Space Mountain! I was so bummed that maybe it was a raised expectations based on memory type thing and the ride really just didn't live up now that I was older. I explained it to Joe the other day and now we're both looking forward to Space in September - that is if the effects work then:faint:

Buzz would be much more difficult with a two year old in tow:rotfl:But maybe would help you develop your skills even further?

I had never even heard of that MagicBand technology where they greet you by name! I'm kind of glad I hadn't (though with the amount of research I did for the trip, I have no idea how I didn't read about it...) because it really was one of those magical moments that took me by surprise! And that would be AMAZING if they could attach preferences to your band... I think you're onto something here...

I agree too. It is a great experience. The food was really good. Better than I expected. The magicbands are pretty cool tech and enhance the experience and magic. I freaken love it!

It's amazing isn't it?! The food and general experience actually blew my expectations out of the water and I already had high expectations! I'm glad you appreciate it too:thumbsup2!

I don't know why you would go to Magic Kingdom when you could go to DisneyQuest ... makes no sense to me.

Its kinda weird that the effects at Space Mountain weren't working. Hopefully they effects will be working when you go back!
(And I don't think its possible to hear/say the word "sporadically" without thinking of Clueless)

I love that you googled tricks for Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. I generally just accept that I'm going to suck.

I love that you're doing BOG three times next trip. Sampling every meal they offer is an awesome idea!

Well I guess that difficult decision won't be one to be made after this year when THEY CLOSE DISNEY QUEST. Ugh I could NOT be happier about this! The Disney Gods must have read this trip report.

Isn't that strange about Space? They better be up and running in September!! Fingers are crossed.

I'm so glad you agree on "sporadically" :rotfl:Not that I use the word THAT often, but when I do all I can picture is Brittany Murphy and Paul Rudd (oh Paul Rudd...:love:)

You should google tips for Buzz next time! I usually just succumb to the fact that I'm going to suck too but once we learned where the high points were and how to get them, that ride seriously became SO much more fun and definitely a favorite!

I so agree with you, I love BOG in all forms....the breakfast...yummy! I totally suck at Buzz, like my 5 year old beat me. I think next time I should be looking for tips too. That sucks about the light not working, I was wondering why Joe complained about it being all dark. I do love the view from AA but not the wait or the tight squeeze :crowded:.

YAY I'm so glad you agree! I know some people are underwhelmed with BOG which I blame on the crazy hype surrounding it. But I'm glad in our cases, it really did live up to those crazy high expectations!

Hahaha well depending on how competitive your family is...googling tips REALLY helps on Buzz! It really makes the ride so much more fun. But beware because you will ride it OVER AND OVER trying to get the highest score once you realize how to do it!

I somehow fell behind? I think with vacation and then visiting the family I just missed this. Sorry. I'm catching up now.

Eek, sorry about the Uber situation but I have heard cabs on Disney property are ridiculously expensive.

Your dress is so cute! You look amazing.

I've never tried California Grill but it looks so beautiful and your review makes me want to go all the more.

I cannot with that child either. Like, calm yourself child.

Ugh, Wishes is too beautiful.

The check thing does sound confusing. At least you did get it all sorted out in the end.

Your bus dropped you at the Contemporary?? That is so strange.

Yay for making the morning show!

I didn't get to Space until I was already 19 so I'm still all for feeling how great it is. But I can see how perception changes can make it seem more underwhelming (and I totes think of Clueless when I hear sporadically).

Hey, you're going to be married, get used to sharing all your spaces :P

I did laugh about how confused you were that the CM greeted you by name. Though I admit that I'd have probably done the same.

So jealous you got to eat the West Wing. Both times we've tried there were no tables.

I am the worst when it comes to keeping up with TRs...no worries:goodvibes

Cabs on property are crazy expensive. I read an article recently on how to properly use Uber on property. Apparently you have to call them to tell them exactly where you are because a lot of times, since property can be so confusing, they just don't know and that must be why we saw the driver just circling. So we're going to try it again next time - will report back:thumbsup2!

Thank you re: the dress:goodvibes!! I got it for WAY too cheap at Forever 21 (can you still shop at Forever 21 at 29?...) and was honestly afraid it was just going to fall apart on me:laughing:

HAHAHA thank you for understanding about the little kid at Cali Grill - I cracked up at "calm yourself, child" - my thoughts EXACTLY.

Hehehe sporadically will FOREVER be associated with Clueless.

Agh that's a bummer about the West Wing! It really is so cool to sit in there! There are so many cool effects going on around you and the darkness is a nice break!

just found this TR. I love the descriptive way that you write. Congratulations on your Engagement, Wishes is one of my favorite things about WDW, how wonderful for you to have that as your backdrop for the proposal! So sweet :lovestruc

Thank you so much:goodvibes!!! Ah Wishes will forever be one of my absolute favorite things about Disney - and even MORE so now!!

Just read your TR in one go. I guess you are busy with wedding stuff so you haven't had time to finish it. I hope you get a chance soon as I love reading it.
I also went to DisneyQuest once but found it confusing and boring at the same time. Luckily I didn't pay for it as I would have been unhappy. I do love CG, my favourite restaurant in the World. I wish I could cry at Wishes but my family would mock me till the end of time.

Thank you SO MUCH for reading!!! I will definitely be finishing this TR! I'll definitely have it done by September - I'd like to start a new one when we go on our trip in Sept!

Did you hear they're closing Disney Quest in 2016? Music to my ears!!

Hahaha my family DOES mock me...I can't help it though:sad:!!!

Hi Candace! I was gone for awhile but now I'm back and all caught up! The Engagement, perfection, and truly magical. I wish you and Joe my dearest congragulations. A proposal by the castle during Wishes is every Disney fans dream!

The rest of your trip sounds amazing as well. I am so happy you liked SDMT! I has also heard negative reviews about it prior to riding, but it has become one of my favorite rides in Disney World!

I look forward to reading more about your trip!

It's so hard to stay caught up on TRs! No worries :)!!

Thank you so much for your well wishes:cutie:!! It's very sweet. And yes it really was a dream come true!!

I agree on SDMT! I had read so many negative reports and it definitely surpassed expectations! It's one of my new favorites too!

January 11, 2015 - Being A Part Of Belle's Favorite Story

So one thing I forgot to mention in the previous updates from this day - When Joe was researching the different ways you can propose in Disney World, he came across some...very strange ones. Every idea would end with "then propose." For example..."During the Haunted Mansion ride at the Magic Kingdom, point out all the wedding portraits. Say, 'That gives me an idea….' Then propose." And "Stand near the single rider line at any attraction that has one (Test Track, for example). Say 'I don’t want to go in that line. I don’t ever want to be single again.' Then propose." Those are real ideas floating out there...

Now...I truly apologize to anyone who finds those ideas endearing and romantic but...

pirates.gif

Sorry not sorry. We were cracking up at some of them, including the ones from above. So we spent a lot of today making up our own...for example..."take out your lettuce from your burger. Say 'lettuce be together forever.' Then propose." All day.

SO, next we headed to an attraction I hadn't done yet and didn't necessarily have a desire to do but it was raining and so an indoor attraction sounded

curb.jpg

So it was to Enchanted Tales with Belle we went!

DSC08905.JPG

The SB wait was listed as 20 minutes but we waited only 5. The great Disney wait time inflation strikes again!

Don't watch the video below if you want the attraction to be a surprise. The mirror was one of the cooler effects I've seen Disney do. I was glad we came here just for that.

And then...

This happened!

DSC08913.JPG

DSC08915.JPG

I was cracking up watching Joe take his role so seriously. I'm also still kicking myself for not getting our PhotoPass picture with Belle before it disappeared into PhotoPass abyss.

Lumiere was also really cool as was The Wardrobe! Definitely one of the neater attractions in terms of technology.

DSC08916.JPG

DSC08912.JPG

I was really glad we did this! I don't know that we'll make it a point to do it every visit but I was definitely glad we experienced it once (AND got to be the Suits of Armor!)!

We also got this neat little souvenir for having roles in the story!

DSC08919.JPG

Next we had Peter Pan FPs waiting to be used! PPF is definitely one of my favorite rides but it's always over WAY too fast! When we go back in September, I plan on having us going through the SB line (which I haven't done in forEVER) during morning EMH to see the new interactive queue.

I'm also pretty sure it's near impossible to get good pictures on this ride (unless you're a pro). I try though. Every time.

IMG_5767.JPG

IMG_5769.JPG

We got in line at 12:15 and were done by 12:25. The SB wait was 60 minutes. Thank you FP+!!!

January 11, 2015 - Fans Of The Day!

By now it was 12:30 (HOW is it only 12:30?!) and we headed towards a ride I bet you'll never guess...

IMG_5777.JPG

Predictability - we're doing it right.

We looked up more tips and our scores were slowly improving but we were still nowhere near Galactic Hero status. We waited SB here and waited about 15 minutes which was hilariously one of our longest waits. But for Buzz, we'll do anything.

Next up we had Space FPs from 12:25-1:25 which we used around 1 and were done by 1:15.

And Joe proceeded to take one of the calmest, most peaceful pictures of the trip.

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7154369416.jpg

:rotfl:That's my future husband, folks...

No trip is complete without a trip to Carousel of Progress. I'm always torn on the wait here. While there never is one (and perhaps part of this is attributed to the fact that it can hold so many people and is constantly loading) it always slightly bothers me that one of the attractions that I feel EVERY person visiting Disney World should visit doesn't attract as many people as it should.

Don't worry, COP. You've always been a princess to me.

A ride on the TTA is ALWAYS necessary. This will forever be claimed as "our favorite ride in all of Disney" if you ask me, my sister, or my mom.

And now, maybe Joe.

DSC08924-001.JPG

DSC08927.JPG

We headed to the FP kiosk outside of Stitch to... you guessed it, get more FPs. I don't know what else you do at a FP kiosk.

There was a lot available! Almost everything except of course the two bigguns. We grabbed two for Haunted Mansion from 2:20-3:20.

As we strolled toward Haunted Mansion, there was one thing we knew we wanted to do and we thought right now would be the perfect time.

I'll preface this by saying Joe is a biggg hockey/Red Wings fan. He declared yesterday - the beginning of free agency - to be one of his favorite days of the year. The Red Wings post "Fans of the Day" of people in their Red Wings gear at different places around the world. So there was one thing we knew we needed to do. And our fingers were crossed that they'd choose us and post the picture!

IMG_6149.JPG

Now I know you're all waiting on pins and needles to see whether they posted our pic or not. And I'm happy to say...

Image-1.jpg

To say we were excited was an understatement! They posted it on their Facebook page and on Twitter and we were PUMPED! It was fun getting texts from people and seeing our friends and family post on the picture "HEY I know those people!" Mission accomplished:thumbsup2

Since we were on a picture roll, we decided to take some PhotoPass pictures next!

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7154445505.jpg

That's actually the only one we really like. The photographer tried really hard to take some good ones but they just turned out awkwardly. But I'll take a kissing picture in front of the castle any day!

And I took some of my own.

DSC08936.JPG

IMG_5810.JPG

Haunted Mansion - here we FINALLY come! We used our FP at 2:25 and the SB wait was 40 minutes and it looked to actually be that so I was definitely glad we had the FPs. One of the Haunted Mansion CMs looked at our "just engaged" buttons and said to us "my condolences to you." :rotfl:Why do we love Disney? THAT. That is why we love Disney.

Last edited:
Congrats on Fan of the day status -- your team just got a great D-man in Mike Green. We'll miss him here in DC!

One of the Haunted Mansion CMs looked at our "just engaged" buttons and said to us "my condolences to you." :rotfl:Why do we love Disney? THAT. That is why we love Disney.

Bahahaha! Love it! Loving the report and can't wait to read more :-)

For example..."During the Haunted Mansion ride at the Magic Kingdom, point out all the wedding portraits. Say, 'That gives me an idea….' Then propose." And "Stand near the single rider line at any attraction that has one (Test Track, for example). Say 'I don’t want to go in that line. I don’t ever want to be single again.' Then propose." Those are real ideas floating out there...

Yeah, if someone proposed to me with one of those, the answer would be no (or, if I really liked him, try again later).

Don't watch the video below if you want the attraction to be a surprise. The mirror was one of the cooler effects I've seen Disney do. I was glad we came here just for that.

I'm a dork, so I watch a lot of Disney specials on TV, and I actually saw the mirror on one of them, and I didn't really get it ... until I got there and saw it, and it was pretty cool. Now I don't even pay attention to the CM talking and I just watch the mirror.

We looked up more tips and our scores were slowly improving but we were still nowhere near Galactic Hero status.

It takes time to learn to be a Galactic Hero! At least you're improving!

We headed to the FP kiosk outside of Stitch to... you guessed it, get more FPs. I don't know what else you do at a FP kiosk.

Well, if you're me and my sister ... make friends with the CMs there (we got a lot of FPs last trip, so one of the CMs kinda befriended us just because she kept seeing us)

Now I know you're all waiting on pins and needles to see whether they posted our pic or not. And I'm happy to say...

image-1-jpg.106828

Yay!
I'm actually a little sad about hockey ... one of my favorite players retired today. It's so bittersweet ... I should be excited about new players, but I'm so sad about losing one of my favorites.
How are the Redwings doing with free agency so far?

I'm also pretty sure it's near impossible to get good pictures on this ride (unless you're a pro). I try though. Every time.
I am right there with you. I am always going to try. Once in a great while I'll get one good one. That fuels the fire to keep trying even thought the thousands of others never work out.

But I'll take a kissing picture in front of the castle any day!
Each time I lay one on my wife for a pic in public, especially in WDW, she gets so embarrassed. I don't care. Kissin' pics are the best!!

One of the Haunted Mansion CMs looked at our "just engaged" buttons and said to us "my condolences to you." :rotfl:Why do we love Disney? THAT. That is why we love Disney.
I couldn't agree more!! I love encountering a CM that loves their job and passes it along. It is classic Disney and one of man reasons I will keep coming back.

When we go back in September, I plan on having us going through the SB line (which I haven't done in forEVER) during morning EMH to see the new interactive queue.

I definitely recommend doing this! The SB line for PPF is so cool! Even if you only ever do it once, its worth it! The effects they put into the queue are awesome! :goodvibes

Yup. Been there done that many times! :rotfl2:

Also, awesome photos, especially the one with the ring! :thumbsup2 And you and Joe became famous for a day, thats so cool!

I mean, I would be okay with being proposed to on the Haunted Mansion since it's one of my favorite rides, but I can see why not evryone would feel the same way :p

"take out your lettuce from your burger. Say 'lettuce be together forever.' Then propose." All day.
:rotfl:

Enchanted Tales is so awesome! And even more awesome that you both got to be part of the show!

You used your FPs right.

Joe is fab in that picture on Space! :laughing:

Everyone should appreciate CoP and it's a shame they don't.

Yay for being fans of the day!

This is the first ever trip report I've read and I love it! We are going in January this year and I can't wait!

Omg I think I saw you guys on the Redwings FB page. I follow them and I remember seeing a couple in front of the castle one time. That's pretty freaking awesome, I must say. I love that he's representing the wings at Disney. Can you believe I'm married to a Blackhawks fan and I've had to endure the Stanley Vup win shenanigans :sad2:. Anyways back to Disney, I agree those effects at ETwB are pretty amazing and you got to be the suits of armor :thumbsup2. I'm right there with you TTA is the best! I love your commitment to Buzz.

Yay, I'm finally caught up! That proposal, ugh... I can't even! You are so lucky and just reading about it made me tear up. Can't wait to read more about your adventures.

Congrats on Fan of the day status -- your team just got a great D-man in Mike Green. We'll miss him here in DC!

Thank you! It really was cool - we plan on doing the exact same thing in September. Joe is definitely pretty pumped about Mike Green!

Bahahaha! Love it! Loving the report and can't wait to read more :-)

Disney CMs are seriously the best, aren't they?! :rotfl:Thank you so much and thank you for reading:goodvibes!!!

Yeah, if someone proposed to me with one of those, the answer would be no (or, if I really liked him, try again later).

I'm a dork, so I watch a lot of Disney specials on TV, and I actually saw the mirror on one of them, and I didn't really get it ... until I got there and saw it, and it was pretty cool. Now I don't even pay attention to the CM talking and I just watch the mirror!

It takes time to learn to be a Galactic Hero! At least you're improving!

Well, if you're me and my sister ... make friends with the CMs there (we got a lot of FPs last trip, so one of the CMs kinda befriended us just because she kept seeing us)

Yay!
I'm actually a little sad about hockey ... one of my favorite players retired today. It's so bittersweet ... I should be excited about new players, but I'm so sad about losing one of my favorites.
How are the Redwings doing with free agency so far?

Aren't those proposal ideas ridiculous :rotfl:?! We were dying at some of them. "Try again later" would definitely be my response!

Yeah, I realized my video didn't really show the effect of the mirror very well! Maybe it's hard to capture on video. It's amazing seeing it in person! Technology FOR THE WIN!

Stand by to hear about possible Galactic Hero status...

Ugh that is such a bummer about your favorite player retiring :( It's always a bummer when that happens. I get what you're saying - you want to be excited about new players, and one day you'll probably be sad THEY'RE retiring, but in the meantime it's crappy:(.

I am right there with you. I am always going to try. Once in a great while I'll get one good one. That fuels the fire to keep trying even thought the thousands of others never work out.

Each time I lay one on my wife for a pic in public, especially in WDW, she gets so embarrassed. I don't care. Kissin' pics are the best!!

I couldn't agree more!! I love encountering a CM that loves their job and passes it along. It is classic Disney and one of man reasons I will keep coming back.

That happens to me with so many rides! I always take a million on the Safari and two come out slightly clear. Maybe I need a better camera...haha

Aren't the kissing pictures the best?! PDA doesn't seem to phase me in Disney World:laughing:

Good CMs honestly are what MAKE WDW to me. I won't get into it too much, but I do feel like as of lately I've seen a bit of a decrease in the quality of CMs. Which is a huge bummer. Those that are great are REALLY great but I remember on previous trips, almost EVERY CM I encountered was fantastic and now it feels like they're the exception. But everything ebbs and flows, such is life so perhaps it's just a weird period for CMs...or it's just me:laughing:

I definitely recommend doing this! The SB line for PPF is so cool! Even if you only ever do it once, its worth it! The effects they put into the queue are awesome! :goodvibes
Yup. Been there done that many times! :rotfl2:

Also, awesome photos, especially the one with the ring! :thumbsup2 And you and Joe became famous for a day, thats so cool!

I'm SO excited for the PPF SB queue! Right now we have breakfast reservations at BOG, so I think we're going to try to sneak a ride on SDMT after breakfast and then head right to PPF so hopefully SB lines will be short!

Famous just for a day...you have no idea how badly my hand hurt after all the autographs we had to give that day...:rotfl:

I mean, I would be okay with being proposed to on the Haunted Mansion since it's one of my favorite rides, but I can see why not evryone would feel the same way :p

:rotfl:

Enchanted Tales is so awesome! And even more awesome that you both got to be part of the show!

You used your FPs right.

Joe is fab in that picture on Space! :laughing:

Everyone should appreciate CoP and it's a shame they don't.

Yay for being fans of the day!

Hahaha I mean...let's be honest HM is one of my favs too so I just might say yes to that idea. But..."go on the carousel. Tell her 'life has its ups and downs, but whatever it brings, you want to share it with her.' Then propose"...probably wouldn't work:rotfl:

Joe on Space, and in many other ride photos, was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Kid really needs to learn to open up and be a little more outgoing...

This is the first ever trip report I've read and I love it! We are going in January this year and I can't wait!

Ohmygosh that's awesome to hear!!! Once you start one TR, that's it. You'll be reading them ALL! Haha, they're so fun and such a good way to get excited for your trip!

You are going to love January. It really was one of the best times I've visited WDW!!

Omg I think I saw you guys on the Redwings FB page. I follow them and I remember seeing a couple in front of the castle one time. That's pretty freaking awesome, I must say. I love that he's representing the wings at Disney. Can you believe I'm married to a Blackhawks fan and I've had to endure the Stanley Vup win shenanigans :sad2:. Anyways back to Disney, I agree those effects at ETwB are pretty amazing and you got to be the suits of armor :thumbsup2. I'm right there with you TTA is the best! I love your commitment to Buzz.

NO WAY!!! Hahaha wow that's crazy! Well, look for us again in September because we plan on trying again. Fans of the day twice in one year? We shall see...

Married to a Blackhawks fan during the Cup shenanigan...Oh I feel for you. I think I would have to move out for that week...that is PAINFUL!!!

The commitment to Buzz continues...we rode it more than we rode anything else!!

Yay, I'm finally caught up! That proposal, ugh... I can't even! You are so lucky and just reading about it made me tear up. Can't wait to read more about your adventures.

Staying caught up on TRs in so hard! Haha I'm right there with you.

Thank you so much - it really was amazing...I find my mind drifting to that day when I'm stressed out (and when I'm not, let's be honest!).

Thank you for reading - more is on its way!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter