SEE the Magic!! Castle ALert!!

That's so cool! I've been scouring DL with this tool :)

However, could someone help me out with a question - what is the big white tent with the blue starry things up near Toontown? It looks to be around where the Snow White theater is - was it being built then?

Obviously it's not too recent - the castle looks like its old colors, and the teacups look like they're down for refurb (I was sad not to see them!). Anyone know?

I think I did something wrong because I can only see a map not able to do what original poster said

Hi Lynn,

Make sure that you have clicked on the "Satellite" button to see satellite, not mapped images.

(try the address 1700 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA to see images of Disneyland)

Hope that helps! It is a really neat tool! :goodvibes

We have something similar with a shot of Disneyland in the sticky threads at the top.

Here's the link: Aerial View of Disneyland

If you click on the Aerial Photo tab you'll get a black/white shot of Disneyland in 1995, and then compare the two views from '95 to '04

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter