See all of you attending the meet in Camp Hill Pa this Saturday!!

I'm registered for the meet, and had my hotel reserved and prepaid (Priceline) - but my plans changed unexpectedly. My 22-year-old daughter broke her leg 2 weekends ago and had surgery July 1st in Dallas. Instead of a July 6-16 roadtrip to go to the Disney meet, I did a roadtrip to Dallas July 1-10. I hope you'll all have a great time.

I'll see you Saturday! This is my third meet and I love it!:banana:

It was so much fun meeting you at the meet! You noticed my dis button as we were returning to the ballroom from the breakout session.
What a great meet! I'm still processing how much fun I had. See you next year!!!!

:thanks: Majestic!!!!!!! Many thanks to Fred and his family and also all the sponsers and volunteers! This year blew me away! :woohoo:

My daughter and I were there... is was wonderful.
Wonderful to meet you at Kathie's Christmas.

it was my first meet and we had a blast. I was the one there with my DD dressed like Minnie Mouse. She was so cute and had so much fun. We are definitely planning on returning next year. Esp. since Camp Hill PA is literally in our back yard! Bravo to Fred et. al. on putting togehter such a wonderful event!

it was my first meet and we had a blast. I was the one there with my DD dressed like Minnie Mouse. She was so cute and had so much fun. We are definitely planning on returning next year. Esp. since Camp Hill PA is literally in our back yard! Bravo to Fred et. al. on putting togehter such a wonderful event!

Tigger did your family go over to Kathie's Christmas, I remember seeing the cutes little girl dress as Minnie Mouse there, you were looking at in the DISNEY case...

yep we were at Kathies Christmas. (Since we live right around the corner we are regulars there and I wasnt going to pass up another visit!) My DH actually didnt want to stop over (Since he bought me that Thomas Kincaid Disneyland print for my birthday last year and he for some reason didnt think we needed a second one---duh!!!) but I made him! LOL! DH and I were wearing the bright lime green "fab 5 antannae topper" t-shirts and DD was in full Minnie regalia.

Both my daughter Amanda and I had MagicMeets Event Staff shirts on... Amanda had the YOMD lanyard on with a ton of pins on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter