Secrets of the third attraction revealed

One little Question (maybe only Earl can answer this one)

Someone told me, he had heard that they will reassamble Kong here in Germany for the German Themepark they are planing to open by 2005.

I think Earl's cigars would start running away by hearing this rumor;) :p :p

I can't imagine them disasambling them Kong in Orlando and reasambling Kong in Germany...

Maybe, Earl, you may put some light in here...:cool:

BTW, Earl, do you know anything about the Themepark here in Germany ???

I don't know what's going on in me!

I couldn't resist......

I say just one word.

MATRIX ???????

I know we all discussed about this but I just wanted to say this one again, since Earl is handing out cigars *looool*..

I don't know what's going on in me!

I couldn't resist......

I say just one word.

MATRIX ???????

I know we all discussed about this but I just wanted to say this once again, since Earl is handing out cigars *looool*..

I wonder if Earl will answer "yes" or "no" questions, like "Is the new attraction going to be a coaster?"

If it will be a coaster, I'm betting it will be a B&M.

Maybe the new attraction will be like Spider-Man and will feature some coaster segments. Just remembered, reading somewhere that Universal Creatives are (or were) working on a way to do a "mix" between Spidey and a coaster.

Earl, is the new attraction going to include coaster elements?

Is this the ride that is going to be opening the year after next :( , if so, I perhaps ought to avoid reading anything about it as we are going next year and it won't go down to well with my bank manager if I tell him I HAVE to go again!

Originally posted by Megatoby
Maybe the new attraction will be like Spider-Man and will feature some coaster segments. Just remembered, reading somewhere that Universal Creatives are (or were) working on a way to do a "mix" between Spidey and a coaster.

Earl, is the new attraction going to include coaster elements?

That patent was posted online a few months back and was rumored to be an Apollo 13 ride...

well, if it was a B&M.....they have been developing rotating vehicles supposedley for "loading and unloading"....who knows....

I don't think it is a B&M. If he meant "no" for one of those questions, then it would automatically mean no B&M. Because if he said "no" to roller coaster in general, then it wouldn't be a B&M since it wouldn't be a coaster, but if he said "no" to the B&M question, then it could still be a coaster. That's if I took what he said correctly...

Or did he say no to answering yes or no questions?

Come on, Spaceman Spiff, what are you hearing from the Hulk cart? :)

Personally, I'm hoping it's a nice, slow boat ride, with lots of singing wooden dolls dressed up like kids from all over the world and a frowning clown too.
Just kidding. Figured that would get a few of you folks going. :p

Y'know....I was thinking of that "seen it before" criteria...and that it was a popular franchise. Although this probably won't fit into USF at all, there's an upcoming universal film that fits that perfect.
Red Dragon.
It's a movie that's been made before (Manhunter), and a prequel to the popular Hannibal Lecter films (Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal).
Doubt that's it, but it's been dwelling in my mind since I seen the trailer in theaters.

Hey I know,

The new attraction will be called Earls Great Internet Guessing Game Adventure.

Just Kidding
Dkrfla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter