**Secret Hallowe'en/Autumn Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
mickeyhall02.gif

How is everyone getting on with their Hallowe'en Exchange shopping ? Are you nearly ready to send it out ?

hallminnie.gif

You can now send your gift out until the 25th October. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's photos ::yes::

I hope you all enjoy taking part in this exchange

Mandy
ghost.gif

mine is ready to go will be sending out on Monday :goodvibes

I will pick up the last bits and pieces today and will send it out on Monday.

Corinna

Oh I need to get a move on :scared: Will have a shopping trip in the week I reckon.

Mine will be posted tomorrow can't wait to see what every one got xc

I'm just about to sit & wrap mine, then will send it out in the next day or so.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets. :banana:

Hey guys,
I'm laid up with a sore back. I have everything but just need to wrap and send it out. I'm going to see if I can get someone to post it out for me!

Mine came today and I was so spoilt :cool1:

I got so much I got some ghost earrings a lovely halloween mickey pin 2 chocolate thorntons lollies some yankee candle tarts and a beautiful disney traditions franken goofy I love it :lovestruc thank you so so much to my secret sender my gifts are all wonderful I feel so spoilt :).... My twins also got a gift so will tell you all about that after this post :)

All wrapped up
image_zps94abf577.jpg

My big gift
image_zps58723dec.jpg

All my gifts opened
image_zps4dd28b17.jpg

My franken goofy :goodvibes
image_zpsf8094f27.jpg

Thank you again for my wonderful gifts. Savannah's and Riley's gifts in the next post :)

Savannah and Riley also got a beautiful gift they got a halloween bib thank you so much they are lovely and they enjoyed opening them and are now wearing them :) here is some pics

All wrapped up
image_zpsd226e778.jpg

With their gift
image_zpsa852a9cd.jpg

Opening it :)
image_zpsf7407783.jpg

They loved them Savannah liked eating it lol
image_zps5cce0532.jpg

Yay ! The first gift has arrived. It's lovely Jamie, but the pics of Riley & Savannah are fabulous, I can't get over how big they're getting ::yes::

Great start to the exchange
ghost.gif

Oooo, how yummy are those two baba's :goodvibes

Lovely gifts to start the exchange! :) I'm shopping tomorrow night...I have one part, just need to finish off :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone I love my gifts :) yep the babies are sure getting big they will be 6 months on the 25th of this month can't believe how fast it's going :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter