Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

It could have been very dangerous I have to be very careful, because when I do too much :laundy: I love everybody!:love:

or I say the things that I always wanted to but good manners keep from me saying them.
That sounds like me. I get verbal diarreah and will say both good and bad things.
I actually fell asleep at my desk today. :upsidedow I must've been reading something really boring. I had a hard time reading next thing u know I heard someone snoring. OOPS :rolleyes1
LOL...Brian said he had a hard time sleeping the other night. Seemed he was sleeping pretty well to me..on top of me. Then he tried to pound the lumps out of the comforter he thought he was laying on. Needless to say, I wound up sleeping in my office for the rest of the night.

I'm trying not to focus too much on WDW right now. I'm working on my mom's 80th bd party in Feb. I broke down and told her so she wouldn't become too frazzled. So of course she told my bro she doesn't want a party. :headache: Yea well suck it up honey.

I did make a pymt on my trip today! :banana:
:cool1:
I keep trying, Mary. He's seen WL the first trip, we went to WCC in 07, didn't get there at all this last time, though we saw AKL this time, which was fun. WL is his all time favorite disney property by a lot, so I am still working on him to talk him into somewhere else, though I am not completely against staying there, as it isn't THAT much more to stay there, FQ for the 5/25-5/31 was 3350, WL for 5/26-5/31 is 3450 roughly, if I get a room only for 5/25 at All Stars is probably something in the neighborhood of $100 so I still may be able to convince him of that. He is VERY fond of having at least queen size beds, which he loved about FQ over Pop last time, for example, plus he was absolutely amazed at how much bigger the room felt there.
How much more is WL for the 25th to the 31st? Sounds like it might only be a few hundred more, so might be worth it. Having the boat to MK is a definite plus. The food court kinda stinks though, that's the one big drawback there.
We'll be at the ASMU fs cuz my mom will be with us. They have a queen bed and queen sofa sleeper, we slept on that actually because it was more comfy. Great sized room and very kid friendly. If u stay at an All Star stay there atleast we can hang by the pool and talk about the other limes. :teeth:

Well, at least I'll know why my ears are burning.

I entered to win a trip from AAA
There are a TON of blackout dates, but the week that you all will be there looks open!:wizard:

Now I really can't wait till May! :teeth:
:lmao:

Brandi- glad u found us.
Better late than never right!

I actually fell asleep at my desk today. :upsidedow I must've been reading something really boring. I had a hard time reading next thing u know I heard someone snoring. OOPS :rolleyes1
I have done that before.... when I have boring documents to read and comment on I almost have to walk around reading them so I don't fall asleep.

Sure.....

Brandi, sounds like that Epcot night might be kinda fun!
That is my goal in life.... have as much as fun as I can, you only live this life once!

I'm trying not to focus too much on WDW right now. I'm working on my mom's 80th bd party in Feb. I broke down and told her so she wouldn't become too frazzled. So of course she told my bro she doesn't want a party. :headache: Yea well suck it up honey.

I did make a pymt on my trip today! :banana:
Have fun planning the party, I am sure it will be great! and congrats on the payment for the trip...

Heather it was like $3850 from 5/25-5/31 at WL. I was trying to stay under $3500 at least, so was considering for that reason shortening a bit, as one option. Mary, I think T booked A/S for her first couple nights too, so that could be an option, maybe WL for 5/27-5/31, and A/S Music for 5/25 & 5/26. I'll take a look at it and see how the numbers work out if we did that.

G/l Heather

Thanks Brandi

That would be great Kristi

Forgot to mention B starts his job tonight. He works like 3 to 9:30 tonight & Thurs. and Sat 9-12:30 . He'll do about 15-20 hours each week and gets paid every other week. :yay:

Good luck to B!

I am ready for today to be done now, and REALLY ready for winter to be over!

Heather it was like $3850 from 5/25-5/31 at WL. I was trying to stay under $3500 at least, so was considering for that reason shortening a bit, as one option. Mary, I think T booked A/S for her first couple nights too, so that could be an option, maybe WL for 5/27-5/31, and A/S Music for 5/25 & 5/26. I'll take a look at it and see how the numbers work out if we did that.
That could work. Fun with your Peeps AND Rick getting to stay at WL!:thumbsup2
G/l Heather

Thanks Brandi

That would be great Kristi

Forgot to mention B starts his job tonight. He works like 3 to 9:30 tonight & Thurs. and Sat 9-12:30 . He'll do about 15-20 hours each week and gets paid every other week. :yay:
Good luck, B!!!
Good luck to B!

I am ready for today to be done now, and REALLY ready for winter to be over!

Me too! I am done with the cold and snow and it's only Jan.

Me too. We're expecting anywhere from 2-6" tonight. It was snowing a bit earlier which amounted to nothing, but almost all the schools closed early in case. I hope it skips us.

Howdy Peeps!!!

Mary woo hoo on b's new job. Is he still with his girlfriend?

Ok, found this board too. Could get it to click off the link on the last board, but couldn't get it to open if I copied it. To weird.

Most of you know, but my hubby died Jan 8th. Very quick and in my arms (as I was trying to get him from a sitting position to a flat one so I could do rescue breathing.) It was very quick. They are going to put it down as a heart attack as his blood levels for his coumodin (blood thinner for having no spleen - so they don't think it was a blood clot)had been taken just 2 weeks before and they had been on the money for the last few months. The memorial service was this past Sat. All have gone home now, so it will be our first night home alone.

Jeff is still taking it hard, having the biggest struggle with it. I'd love to joke with him that he just wants to sleep on the couch instead of upstairs in his room, just cause he is a teen now, but there are some things he can't joke or talk about. I wore Bill's coat the other day and it took me a while to figure out why he wasn't talking with me. <sigh>

The hardest thing is day care since Kris gets home 2 hours before Jeff and I don't want her home alone all that time. As well as all the days off. Sheesh.

Just read about the May trip. The kids really want to go this summer, but they are still in school then. Not sure about all the money issues either. I can't do ANYTHING without the death certificate, and that is going to be a few more days to a week yet. And even longer to get the ashes. No will, no life insurance. If you don't have either done... DO IT!! Otherwise you have no say what happens to anything, especially your kids. Just kinda venting here. Hard to plan anything until you can some info!

I still hope to start school for a nurse's aide mid-February, and hope to pass the test for a certified nurses aide right after that. Waiting on meeting with the instructor sometime the end of this month - begining of next. I have passed the application process & phone interview. They only take 10 per class, so I can keep trying. Again, the waiting!

Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers.

{{{Kat}}}
I read your post on the closed thread too. Sorry I missed this one. Hang in there! :grouphug:

:hug: Kat I just read your post sorry I missed it!

Kelly we were playing hide and go seek.. Yay you found us :teeth:

Afternoon everyone.... I it a bright sunny day here, but the wind is blowing something fierce and they are cold winds at that.

So now that the old thread is closed is there a way to do the post count by person?

Hi, everyone! Kelly, glad you found us, yes, there WAS a link to this one on the old one!

Brandi, I'll pull the post count on this one and post it.

Afternoon everyone.... I it a bright sunny day here, but the wind is blowing something fierce and they are cold winds at that.

So now that the old thread is closed is there a way to do the post count by person?
Good Afternoon!!! It is sunny but cold and windy were here, too. T and I were chatting earlier and have decided that we are pretending that it is 87 degrees and we are doing :laundy: on the beach.:cloud9:
Who Posted? Total Posts: 57
User NamePostsPiglets Mommy 123Leafs 112girlsmom 11stinkerbelle's mom 9dgbg100106 7pixie dust 112 2kelly1218 2DisGirlAllie 2katlas&kids 1Show Thread & Close Window

So Heather's winning and T and I are tied for 2nd? That means after this post Heather and I are tied for 1st! Write it down somewhere, I NEVER have the most posts!

Me either...it's a miracle!!! Quick, Kristi...post 2 more times so you are winning again.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter