Secret Green Club - whatever number thread

Weird about the airline rates, but come in on the 25th I'll be there! :banana:

Right back atya!:woohoo:

B got a job today. He's been looking but not too hard. Nobody has been really hiring, but he wasn't looking to hard....spoiled little monster. Anyways he took a drug test today & is expected to start Monday or Tuesday. He'll work at a Family Dollar Store. Not sure what he'll be doing yet, probably restocking and pricing and stuff. He's happy. Me and my wallet are really happy. :teeth:

Ok so what pricing goes on at family Dollar...isn't everything a dollar?:confused3 COngrats Muscles!

dollar general is like family dollar and biglots.. Not everything is a dollar :rolleyes1

Weird about the airline rates, but come in on the 25th I'll be there! :banana:

Right back atya!:woohoo:

B got a job today. He's been looking but not too hard. Nobody has been really hiring, but he wasn't looking to hard....spoiled little monster. Anyways he took a drug test today & is expected to start Monday or Tuesday. He'll work at a Family Dollar Store. Not sure what he'll be doing yet, probably restocking and pricing and stuff. He's happy. Me and my wallet are really happy. :teeth:
Congrats to B!!!:thumbsup2
Darn Rick!!! I say go for the extra days. Tell him he wants to stay at WL at Christmas time.. Thats when its worth it.. :rolleyes1

Happy Friday :teeth:

Mary that is wonderful about B!:goodvibes

I agree, WL at Christmas is beautiful! I vote for value or Mod and an extra day though! Although, if they do a good room only discount, WL can end up being only a little more than a Mod.

Guess who stayed home from school again? Guess, I dare you ;)

I'm pretty sure I have the stomach flu. Thank goodness midterms aren't for another two weeks.

About time.. :teeth:

Well I was out of town and had no computer, plus lots of football and tail gating and :laundy: lots and lots of :laundy:

We had a shuttle van driving us around so we had a bar set up in the shuttle for the 8 of us. like I said lots of :laundy:

Well I was out of town and had no computer, plus lots of football and tail gating and :laundy: lots and lots of :laundy:

We had a shuttle van driving us around so we had a bar set up in the shuttle for the 8 of us. like I said lots of :laundy:

All the :laundy: sounds awesome! I did a little of both kinds over the weekend, but mostly the boring kind. Too bad you didn't have a computer, we could have had fun with you posting while doing :laundy:.

All the :laundy: sounds awesome! I did a little of both kinds over the weekend, but mostly the boring kind. Too bad you didn't have a computer, we could have had fun with you posting while doing :laundy:.

It could have been very dangerous I have to be very careful, because when I do too much :laundy: I love everybody!:love:

or I say the things that I always wanted to but good manners keep from me saying them.

PD-- T is right. Family Dollar isn't a dollar store, it's more like an old Five and Dime store. They have everything & the prices are all over the place. I love it. I asked B if he will get a discount-- he was like "are you kidding me, how can they make anything lower" lol. Oh well doesn't hurt to try.

Brandi- glad u found us.

Allie- Hope u feel better.

I actually fell asleep at my desk today. :upsidedow I must've been reading something really boring. I had a hard time reading next thing u know I heard someone snoring. OOPS :rolleyes1

Brandi, sounds like that Epcot night might be kinda fun!

T, I would agree, I wanted 5/25 at FQ, that was $3350, but he's all wierd about it... and since I don't think I will be pulling the kids out of school for another Christmas trip, who knows WHEN he'd get to stay for that! Meagan wants to stay at AKL now, Catie wants Yacht Club! I told them when they graduate from high school I will take them to the resort of their choice, LOL. I'm still going back and forth on it, really, but I know RICK wants to go to WL, so I am going to have to see if I can accomplish it, maybe do 5/26-5/31, and hope the airfare comes down to make it worth it, or if the airfare stays really low on 5/25 maybe do a room only for one night there too... he's SO difficult, must be a guy thing, right?

Kristi- any chance of him being swayed by saving money? After all he will get to visit the WL during WCC! :teeth:

I'm trying not to focus too much on WDW right now. I'm working on my mom's 80th bd party in Feb. I broke down and told her so she wouldn't become too frazzled. So of course she told my bro she doesn't want a party. :headache: Yea well suck it up honey.

I did make a pymt on my trip today! :banana:

I keep trying, Mary. He's seen WL the first trip, we went to WCC in 07, didn't get there at all this last time, though we saw AKL this time, which was fun. WL is his all time favorite disney property by a lot, so I am still working on him to talk him into somewhere else, though I am not completely against staying there, as it isn't THAT much more to stay there, FQ for the 5/25-5/31 was 3350, WL for 5/26-5/31 is 3450 roughly, if I get a room only for 5/25 at All Stars is probably something in the neighborhood of $100 so I still may be able to convince him of that. He is VERY fond of having at least queen size beds, which he loved about FQ over Pop last time, for example, plus he was absolutely amazed at how much bigger the room felt there.

I keep trying, Mary. He's seen WL the first trip, we went to WCC in 07, didn't get there at all this last time, though we saw AKL this time, which was fun. WL is his all time favorite disney property by a lot, so I am still working on him to talk him into somewhere else, though I am not completely against staying there, as it isn't THAT much more to stay there, FQ for the 5/25-5/31 was 3350, WL for 5/26-5/31 is 3450 roughly, if I get a room only for 5/25 at All Stars is probably something in the neighborhood of $100 so I still may be able to convince him of that. He is VERY fond of having at least queen size beds, which he loved about FQ over Pop last time, for example, plus he was absolutely amazed at how much bigger the room felt there.

We'll be at the ASMU fs cuz my mom will be with us. They have a queen bed and queen sofa sleeper, we slept on that actually because it was more comfy. Great sized room and very kid friendly. If u stay at an All Star stay there atleast we can hang by the pool and talk about the other limes. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!