Secret decks

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
I thought I read somewhere that there was a secret deck area on deck #7 and somewhere else. I'm looking for an out of the way place to read. Are the decks in the forward or aft part of the ship?

The "secret deck" is on Deck 7 aft. They usually have several lounge chairs there. There is also a smaller one on deck 8 aft.

it's not a secret and usually packed or at the very least "saved" with towels

I guess this "secret" has become public knowledge (via this board?) since we cruised on the Magic last July. We never saw anyone else on the Deck 7 or 8 aft deck---though we didn't spend much time there because they usually smelled like a fast food restaurant (which we figured was fumes from Topsiders, directly above)... but I'm sorry to hear it's been crowded these days--

When we went in March on a four day there were only two other people. It was nice and quiet, so I guess it all depends on how many Disers are onboard! :p

On the May 4th Wonder, the secret decks were mostly deserted every time we ventured there or looked down upon them from deck 10. No more than 2-3 people there at any one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter