Secret decks

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jfeasel, Jun 3, 2003.

1. jfeasel

jfeasel Mouseketeer

I thought I read somewhere that there was a secret deck area on deck #7 and somewhere else. I'm looking for an out of the way place to read. Are the decks in the forward or aft part of the ship?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kdmkdm7

kdmkdm7 Mouseketeer

The "secret deck" is on Deck 7 aft. They usually have several lounge chairs there. There is also a smaller one on deck 8 aft.

4. nosnerk

nosnerk Earning My Ears

it's not a secret and usually packed or at the very least "saved" with towels

5. jds

jds Mouseketeer

I guess this "secret" has become public knowledge (via this board?) since we cruised on the Magic last July. We never saw anyone else on the Deck 7 or 8 aft deck---though we didn't spend much time there because they usually smelled like a fast food restaurant (which we figured was fumes from Topsiders, directly above)... but I'm sorry to hear it's been crowded these days--

6. floridaminnie

floridaminnie Enjoying life one adventure at a time.

When we went in March on a four day there were only two other people. It was nice and quiet, so I guess it all depends on how many Disers are onboard! :p

7. ohioMickey

ohioMickey now living a stone's throw from the Magic Kingdom-

On the May 4th Wonder, the secret decks were mostly deserted every time we ventured there or looked down upon them from deck 10. No more than 2-3 people there at any one time.

8. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

I've got photos of both of these decks on my website at www.castawayclub.com or www.disneycruiser.info if anyone wants to see what they look like. They haven't been too crowded when we've checked on our last few 3 day cruises. I would guess they are more crowded on the 7 day trips because more people have time to find them.
    Barb
    Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com