**Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange - Now Closed**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
***THIS EXCHANGE IS NOW CLOSED***

‘Deck the halls with boughs of holly ~ Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la’

22.gif

Woohoo !! It won't be long until we are getting our Christmas Trees out of the attic, and what better, than to receive a nice new decoration to put on it. So let’s spread a bit of Christmas cheer as we look forward to Christmastime. Come & join us, I’m sure you’ll have fun.

10.gif

For those of you that haven't taken part in our UK Community exchanges before, this exchange is open to all members of the UK Community. You need to send me a PM with your full name, address and a few ideas of what kind of decoration you would like to receive i.e. Disney or colour theme. Then on the 2nd November, I will send you the details of someone else who is taking part. The present is to be sent out around 17th November (You will find the rules at the bottom of this thread).

wreath.gif

Have fun

Mandy
17.gif

4.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a decoration to the value of £7.50
2. To wrap and send the present out around 17th November
3. To send the present by 1st class recorded delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
4. You can join this Secret Exchange until 2nd November, then I will send out your recipient's details
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community

Ooh I am in, I love christmas decorations!!

Sorry to be thick but can I just ask!! Is it 1 decoration to that value or can you send a few decorations to reach that value?

Ooh I am in, I love christmas decorations!!

Sorry to be thick but can I just ask!! Is it 1 decoration to that value or can you send a few decorations to reach that value?

It's really up to you Karen, most decorations are usually about a fiver, and then most people send little bits to go with it

I hope that helps

Mandy, I am afraid I am going to have to miss this one as we don't get back until the 23rd! Will hopefully do the pressie exchange though!:)

xmaslogo.gif

Great response so far. Taking part are :-

Mandy (me)
Nat (natalielongstaff)
Jeanette (Netty)
Kathryn (KAC2005)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Claire (wideeyes)
Karen (CustardTart)
Bev (hildasmuriel)
Karen (Danauk)
Ann (poohmadmum)
Jackie (BRobson)
Jackie (jns)

Hi Mandy, I am going to skip this one as I cant commit to getting someone a really nice ornament between now and then, really looking forward to Secret Santa though x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter