second try- DisneySea

mimmi

DIS Veteran
I wanted to go in march, but due to the earthquake I landed in Seoul instead of Tokyo.
Now I will be in Narita on 11/17 and will definitely visit DisneySea. Will it be crowded?
I want to take the bus from the airport (worked great when I visited the other park last year) but thinking bout taking the train for the return trip as the last bus leaves early. I heard that I have to change trains, is this manageable? I will be going by myself and know from experience that I have trouble focusing when I'm jet lagged (once ended up in the countryside outside of Osaka instead of the airport hotel :rolleyes1).

It's manageable -- but you have to pay attention. All the train station signs are in Japanese and English. I believe the best way to get to Narita by train is to take the train to Tokyo Eki and transfer to the Express for the airport. It's a long ride, though.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter