Second resort and different use year

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Dee77, Aug 22, 2013.

1. TeleoDeum

TeleoDeum Earning My Ears

In the given example earlier, the two resale contracts had the same UY but at different resorts. Can one combine resales from different resorts into the same membership and use the points as a combined point total for booking? If so, how does this work with the home resort booking advantage?

Thanks,

Greg

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. nalajms

nalajms DIS Veteran

Someone had mentioned on a prior thread that multiple UY accounts can be combined into 1 login. I assume it would work similarly to multiple resorts, except you can't combine points for a reservation.

You can only use the combined points to book at the 7 month window. Anything before that, is booked separately. So if you need 200pts for the 7 month reservation and you have 150 AKV and 150 BWV, you pick the account you want to use first, and the other one will be left with 100 points. This is the same if you have direct or resale contracts.

4. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Personally, I have kept the same UY. It is just easier for me to deal with.

5. EEGRAM

EEGRAM Earning My Ears

Thanks all. This helps immensely as I find myself unintentionally with 2 contracts each a different resort and use year. SSR - Use year June (if it pass ROFR) & VGF - Use Year Oct.

6. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

If the contracts are deeded the same, you can have them added to the same web account on the member site.

If they are different, you will have to long on separately to see them.

:earsboy: Bill