Second guessing my resort choice

canadiandisneyfamof4

Mouseketeer
I booked ASMu this morning for 4 nights before the cruise. We won't be spending a lot of time at the resort so we were focusing on what was most cost effective as a big part of our resort choice.

I am really second guessing this choice - we stayed at ASMu last year pre cruise and enjoyed it, but I feel like I should stay somewhere new (part of my ridiculous rationale is that I already have the All Star Pin and if I stay there again I can't get a new pin, yes I know, ridiculous) So my options are stay were we are, move to Art of Animation (no discount available so it would about $80 for the entire stay) or move to a moderate resort which is about double the price currently ASMu is $72 a night. We have previously stayed at POP so moving our reservation there doesn't help.

I would say $80 is worth it for a newer resort with a better pool area and to check off another resort on the list! Doubling for a moderate when you're not really going to spend much time there, not so much. I vote for AoA! :) have fun!

Did it, moved our reservation to CBR. I am very happy with my choice. Nightly rate is $127 which is a good price.

Don't hate me for the late news, but CBR is by far my least favorite mod resort. It is gigantic, the beds are smaller than any other mod, and it is the least renovated.

Is it too late to switch to POR, POFQ, or CSR?

Don't hate me for the late news, but CBR is by far my least favorite mod resort. It is gigantic, the beds are smaller than any other mod, and it is the least renovated.

Is it too late to switch to POR, POFQ, or CSR?

CSR is sold out for when we will be there (has been for months so must be a big convention)

POFQ is not included in the discounts

POR is included, but no standard rooms available so it would be another approx $100 for a water view etc.

Process of elimination has led me to CBR. It's only for 4 nights pre DCL Fantasy Cruise. We will have a rental car for part of the stay so I think we will be ok.

CSR is sold out for when we will be there (has been for months so must be a big convention)

POFQ is not included in the discounts

POR is included, but no standard rooms available so it would be another approx $100 for a water view etc.

Process of elimination has led me to CBR. It's only for 4 nights pre DCL Fantasy Cruise. We will have a rental car for part of the stay so I think we will be ok.

In that case, It's probably the best decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter