Seaworld - questions

Jeninindy

<font color=blue>I broke my ankle and got a concus
We are planning on going to Seaworld, but need to leave at about 5pm to go to the Airport to pick up my Mom. Her flight is scheduled to arrive at MCO at 5:40pm

Two questions -

1. If we leave Seaworld at 5pm will we get to MCO by 5:30ish?

2. If we leave Seaworld at 5pm, will we see enough of Seaworld, or should we head back there for a second day.

Thanks in advance for your advice, this is our first trip to Orlando!

We are planning on going to Seaworld, but need to leave at about 5pm to go to the Airport to pick up my Mom. Her flight is scheduled to arrive at MCO at 5:40pm

Two questions -

1. If we leave Seaworld at 5pm will we get to MCO by 5:30ish?

2. If we leave Seaworld at 5pm, will we see enough of Seaworld, or should we head back there for a second day.

Thanks in advance for your advice, this is our first trip to Orlando!

1. Probably not. It's possible on a good day, but I-4 doesn't really have all that many "good days" at 5:00pm. I would say 4:30 to be safe.

2. You could see everything at SeaWorld by 5pm, yes, but you wouldn't get to see the nighttime Shamu show, which is probably around 6, but I'm just guessing. Since more often than not the 2nd day is free, you may as well validate your tix for the second day. Nothing lost if you don't end up using them. Heck, you could always just go another day just for the evening and see that show.

You don't need to hit I-4 to the airport from Seaworld. Exit the park and hit the 528 and it will take you to the airport. You will have to pay a couple tolls it might be around 1.50 but it will be the quickest route and you will be able to make it in the 30 minutes.

I'd leave SWF at 4:30pm to beat rush hour traffic. It's all expressway on the 528, but you'll have to stop and pay a couple tolls before you get to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter