SeaWorld Picnic Lunch with Shamu ?

Catrinabeach

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this ? Where can I find what food options they give you ? I don't want to buy it then find out it's nothing we will eat !

I've never done any of the dining with Shamu options, but I would recommend calling SeaWorld to get more info.

it states the menu changes, i'm guessing that by the reasonable price it's probably a bag lunch type of meal. sandwich, chips, apple, something along those lines.

We did the Picnic lunch at Sea world last May and it was really good for the price. Both adults had the Beef tenderloin and the 2 kids had the kids meal and it came with a shamu pail to keep.

Here is what was offered :
Adult Meal includes: fresh fruit, pasta salad, mini-cheesecake, beverage and your choice of Chicken Dijon on a butter croissant, Beef Tenderloin on freshly-baked rolls, or vegetables and assorted cheeses.

Kids meal includes: an all-beef hot dog, potato chips and beverage in a souvenir lunch pail.

Here is a picture from the picnic seating area at shamu
Picture585.jpg

Thank you so much ! That picture shows that it will be great viewing too.

I will definately do it.

It really is a great seating areaand the food was pretty good, you are not in the splash zone either so no icky salt water. One thing not to forget is the sun screen, you are sitting on aluminum bleachers and with the sun beating off the water , it dosent take long before you will feel the effects of the sun. We forgot our sun screen and had to buy it there, it was around $8.00 for a small tube.

Have a great trip !!!!

We did the lunch and it was great - here is my other advice to add. You'll get burned in odd places because the sun is reflecting off of the metal seats. Don't forget the underside of your arms & under your eyes. All 9 of us had horrible burns there.

Enjoy.

We did the lunch and it was great - here is my other advice to add. You'll get burned in odd places because the sun is reflecting off of the metal seats. Don't forget the underside of your arms & under your eyes. All 9 of us had horrible burns there.

Enjoy.

ohhhh yeah i too had a terrible burn on my face that lasted the entire week. i'm wearing a hat the next time i go that's for sure and sunscreen too!

It's so funny! I was just going post a question about the same thing! If I can talk everyone else into it, I think we'll try it :thumbsup2

Do you get anything other than the priority seating and the lunch? Anything behind the scenes or special picture opps?

You don't really get anything else with the picnic lunch but a place to sit for the show. The kid's meals come in a little shamu lunch box that you can keep. That was great for us because then I didn't have to spend any extra on souveniers for the kids.

Thanks, this is the information I was looking for, seems much cheaper than dinner with shamu, and glad theres reserved seats. I have booked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter