SeaWorld Blue Friday Sale 2016

Through midnight 11/28

I was a bit disappointed to see the basic package is only discounted $30ish (for when we hope to go). That said - the benefit is - no black out dates, we can use them whenever. Which would really be beneficial for us, since we don't know when we're going for sure. That said - let's say something happened and we can't go - can we sell the tickets?

Fyi- looks like Undercover tourist is slightly cheaper for DC if you are going in the off season when they are cheaper. They have a Black Friday sale, plus go thru Mouse savers email.

FYI DC facebook page has complaints about the blue friday "discounts" and DC has replied that admission prices are increasing after Nov 29th.

If you are definitely planning to go, and know your dates, keep in mind that prices increase as tickets sell down. So today's $229 may be next weeks $259, then 289 etc...... I'm sure you're aware, but wanted to mention just in case.....

Appreciate your comment - thanks for thinking of that. :-) We're actually Fla residents without kids, so I have a lot of flexibility calendar-wise re: when we go and we have no specific dates in mind for 2017. We're WDW passholders, so would probably piggyback on a quick off-season wknd trip there. I'm seeing 2-3 months that are actually cheaper than their BF special. So for me, it's probably better to wait and see. But agreed - if someone's flying in and knows their dates, this saves them a lot in peak season.

The no black out thing confuses me on Discovery Cove. I thought they only let a certain amount of people into the park each day? What if you show up on one of the days when they are already fully booked?

The no black out thing confuses me on Discovery Cove. I thought they only let a certain amount of people into the park each day? What if you show up on one of the days when they are already fully booked?

You still have to book in advance and if it is full then you need to choose another date.

For DC, you're locking in the price. When you get your "ticket" at the end, it says right on it that you'll receive another email with the redemption info. You then use that to book your date. (Hopefully that makes sense.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter