Seating for movies and shows and price of soda mugs

snowball22

<font color=teal>Lovin' Disney<br><font color=red>
If a show or movie starts at a certain time, how early in advance should we get there to get a good seat?

Also, how much are the lovely refillable soada mugs?

Thanks everyone.

For the shows in the Walt Disney Theater, I would say 30 minutes early. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime, and usually a line has already formed at that time.

As for movies in the Buena Vista Theatre, sometimes at showtime, sometimes 15 minutes early. Really depends on the movie and the time of day. Some times they are filled, other times they show to 10 people.

For other shows in the clubs - about 10 minutes. Normally, people don't arrive until just about showtime.

Mugs - $15, $20 or $35 - it is $5 per night. So, the 3-night is $15, 4-night is $20, and 7-night is $35.

We usually went to The Walt Disney Theater about 30 to 40 minutes prior to the start of the show and had no problem getting our choice of seats.

I noted that the theater was usually full by the time the show started each night of our seven day cruise.

And, as Disney Dreams is the best and most popular show, you might want to show up a little earlier for that one.

Have a Disney time! :)

Can someone give me a run down on what disney dreams is about. I know that sounds like a dumb question but I haven't gotten into all the posts to find out about it. I have seen it mentioned and thought I would ask. We leave Jan. 18th for 7 day Magic..............

Hi Ladybugs -- Let yourself be surprised by Disney Dreams. It's a lovely show and I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Before my trip, I skipped every post about the shows so that I would not be swayed or biased by other people's opinions, and I am so glad I did. I really liked the ones that I've now found out many people dislike! (Go figure, I guess I am easy to please....:D )

As for what time to get there, being the very non-punctual family that we are, we were never at the theater more than 15 minutes ahead, and our seats were just fine. Maybe not "best" but just perfect for us.

I've never met anyone who was diappointed by Disney Dreams...It's just a one of a kind show...as good as Broadway show quality...No matter what, do not miss it...get to the theater at least 30 minutes prior to showtime for best seats(although there are very few bad seats in the WDT)

Thanks!!!!!! I am glad that I will be surprised. And now I know I can't miss it..............:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter