Searching for Cheap Transport!!!

thefamilyford

Earning My Ears
Looking for a cheap way for three to travel from a Disney Resort to Port and from Port to MCO this coming August. Currently, we are looking at $250+. We are fairly light packers and just want to be able to find the cheapest alternative possible. No bells or whistles necessary pixiedust:

Your cheapest option is likely to be a car rental. You can find discounts fairly easily. We had a 1-way from MCO to Port Canaveral, with taxes and all it was under $50. I think we used Thrifty.

Enjoy your cruise!

A one way car rental is the cheapest way I found. I am using Hertz in February and it is $53. That includes tax and a car seat that I think was $13.

Echo that a car rental will be cheapest. rentalcodes.com and mousesavers.com will save you serious money. Book early, but recheck rates as the cruise approaches; some discounts don't come out till 30-60 days ahead. you can cancel and rebook if you find a better rate. We typically pay under $50 for a full sized one way rental including all taxes and fees.

Thanks for all the great information and tips everybody! Do any of you know of any discounts or tips pertaining to Florida Tours or another limo company???? Willing to wait closer to our August cruise if it means we can get some sort of deal! Any or all advice is once again greatly appreciated!:tink:

I have a minivan rental from Budget set up for $70 (taxes and fees included) from WDW to the Port and another set up from the port to MCO for the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!